• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Alden Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

basstoyourface

Reaction score
Looking for any 10.5C equivalent tts boots, cap toes, wingtips.

For ref, 10C (Indy) Barrie has a good length and decent width, but would like a trimmer fit still. 10B might be too narrow?

Plaza esque?

Thank You, Canada preferred (cheaper, no cross border broker acrobatics & Tax surcharges), but wherever works for the right price.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Final bump on the JCrew color 8 boots, 8.5D. $575 shipped CONUS. If no takers, back in rotation they go

Attachments

_TCB_

Reaction score
All – I’m looking to move on three pairs of boots from my collection. All are brand new and come with their original box and bags. I will offer a discount if multiple pair are purchased together. DM me if interested or with any questions.

• Color 8 “Joseph” Indy Boots – From Alden DC
  • Last: Grant
  • Size: 12D
  • Leather: Color 8 Shell Cordovan
  • Sole: Commando
  • Condition: New with box and bags. These have been tried on indoors but never worn outside.
    • These have a really nice color 8 shade to them and also come with Alden’s dark mahogany welt and edge finishing.
  • Price: $625 shipped to the lower 48 states only through PayPal.

• Snuff Suede Parajumper Cap Toe Boots – From Frans Boone
  • Leather: Snuff Suede
  • Sole: Double Leather
  • Condition: New with box and bags. These have been tried on indoors but never worn outside.
  • Price: $465 shipped to the lower 48 states only through PayPal.

• Yates Mill Cap Toe Boots – From Ealdwine
  • Leather: Brown Country Calf
    DSC_0158.JPG
    DSC_0161.JPG
    DSC_0163.JPG
    DSC_0164.JPG
    fullsizeoutput_3100.jpeg
    DSC_0170.JPG
    DSC_0171.JPG
    DSC_0172.JPG
    DSC_0174.JPG
    IMG_2045.JPG
    DSC_0176.JPG
    DSC_0177.JPG
    DSC_0178.JPG
    DSC_0179.JPG
    fullsizeoutput_30ff.jpeg

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All – I’m looking to move on three pairs of boots from my collection. All are brand new and come with their original box and bags. I will offer a discount if multiple pair are purchased together. DM me if interested or with any questions.

• Color 8 “Joseph” Indy Boots – From Alden DC
  • Leather: Color 8 Shell Cordovan
    • These have a really nice color 8 shade to them and also come with Alden’s dark mahogany welt and edge finishing.
  • Price: $625 shipped to the lower 48 states only through PayPal.

• Snuff Suede Parajumper Cap Toe Boots – From Frans Boone
  • Leather: Snuff Suede
  • Sole: Double Leather

That "joseph" boot is 🔥🔥🔥. I've been a huge fan of this makeup ever since I came across it on @mdubs blog. I'd be willing to break my self imposed hiatus if I could find a pair in my size (9D). Preferrably in black shell, but would also consider color 8.

Last edited:

_TCB_

Reaction score
That "joseph" boot is 🔥🔥🔥. I've been a huge fan of this makeup ever since I came across it on @mdubs blog. I'd be willing to break my self imposed hiatus if I could find a pair in my size (9D). Preferrably in black shell, but would also consider color 8.
The Joseph boot is an awesome makeup! Hopefully you will be able to find a pair in your size!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 32 15.7%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 34 16.7%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Carmina

Votes: 31 15.2%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 34 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 68 33.3%