• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Alden Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

basstoyourface

Reaction score
Looking for any 10.5C equivalent tts boots, cap toes, wingtips.

For ref, 10C (Indy) Barrie has a good length and decent width, but would like a trimmer fit still. 10B might be too narrow?

Plaza esque?

Thank You, Canada preferred (cheaper, no cross border broker acrobatics & Tax surcharges), but wherever works for the right price.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Final bump on the JCrew color 8 boots, 8.5D. $575 shipped CONUS. If no takers, back in rotation they go

Attachments

_TCB_

Reaction score
All – I’m looking to move on three pairs of boots from my collection. All are brand new and come with their original box and bags. I will offer a discount if multiple pair are purchased together. DM me if interested or with any questions.

• Color 8 “Joseph” Indy Boots – From Alden DC
  • Last: Grant
  • Size: 12D
  • Leather: Color 8 Shell Cordovan
  • Sole: Commando
  • Condition: New with box and bags. These have been tried on indoors but never worn outside.
    • These have a really nice color 8 shade to them and also come with Alden’s dark mahogany welt and edge finishing.
  • Price: $625 shipped to the lower 48 states only through PayPal.

• Snuff Suede Parajumper Cap Toe Boots – From Frans Boone
  • Leather: Snuff Suede
  • Sole: Double Leather
  • Condition: New with box and bags. These have been tried on indoors but never worn outside.
  • Price: $465 shipped to the lower 48 states only through PayPal.

• Yates Mill Cap Toe Boots – From Ealdwine
  • Leather: Brown Country Calf
    DSC_0158.JPG
    DSC_0161.JPG
    DSC_0163.JPG
    DSC_0164.JPG
    fullsizeoutput_3100.jpeg
    DSC_0170.JPG
    DSC_0171.JPG
    DSC_0172.JPG
    DSC_0174.JPG
    IMG_2045.JPG
    DSC_0176.JPG
    DSC_0177.JPG
    DSC_0178.JPG
    DSC_0179.JPG
    fullsizeoutput_30ff.jpeg

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All – I’m looking to move on three pairs of boots from my collection. All are brand new and come with their original box and bags. I will offer a discount if multiple pair are purchased together. DM me if interested or with any questions.

• Color 8 “Joseph” Indy Boots – From Alden DC
  • Leather: Color 8 Shell Cordovan
    • These have a really nice color 8 shade to them and also come with Alden’s dark mahogany welt and edge finishing.
  • Price: $625 shipped to the lower 48 states only through PayPal.

• Snuff Suede Parajumper Cap Toe Boots – From Frans Boone
  • Leather: Snuff Suede
  • Sole: Double Leather

That "joseph" boot is 🔥🔥🔥. I've been a huge fan of this makeup ever since I came across it on @mdubs blog. I'd be willing to break my self imposed hiatus if I could find a pair in my size (9D). Preferrably in black shell, but would also consider color 8.

Last edited:

_TCB_

Reaction score
That "joseph" boot is 🔥🔥🔥. I've been a huge fan of this makeup ever since I came across it on @mdubs blog. I'd be willing to break my self imposed hiatus if I could find a pair in my size (9D). Preferrably in black shell, but would also consider color 8.
The Joseph boot is an awesome makeup! Hopefully you will be able to find a pair in your size!

boyoi

Reaction score
Interested in boots size 7.5 (Barrie) - 8 depending. Casting a wide net but if you're selling something, let me know!

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brick and Mortar has a Grant U-Tip with all eyes instead of hooks, Antique, waterlock sole and 270 flat. Closest makeup that I'm aware of

TRPV4

Reaction score
Looking for a pair of Alden boots in 6.5 - 7 range. If you're looking to sell, let me know! Cheers.

ironclad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For Sale:
-Dr. Jones Color 8 shell cordovan boots - $500
-Size 8.5E, Plaza last, Commando sole
-With Alden box and shoe bags
-Always stored with shoe trees
-Very faint water marks on outer and inner lower edges of boots (not on vamp)
-Visible scuffs from on heel counters from office chair
-Please message me if interested or with any questions
-Shipping to lower 48 states only
View attachment 1574073View attachment 1574074View attachment 1574075View attachment 1574076View attachment 1574077View attachment 1574078View attachment 1574079View attachment 1574080View attachment 1574081
Bump.

-Dr. Jones Color 8 shell cordovan boots
-Size 8.5E, Plaza last, Commando sole
-With Alden box and shoe bags

$400 shipped to lower 48.

zhenjie

Reaction score
Alden x Leffot Chamois Tanker NST Boots 7 C/E Barrie Last Leather Shoes 40346HC

$350 USD

Size:
US 7
Width: C/E
Last: Barrie Last
Model: 40346HC
RRP: $610 USD

For sale is a rare Alden x Leffot makeup. Leffot's take on the tanker boot hit all the right notes.

Chamois is an oiled calfskin that’s perfect for lousy weather since it’s naturally water-repellent. Either side of the skin can be used when making a pair of shoes. The outside gives a smooth look, while the reverse has a rough texture. Tobacco is our favorite shade of chamois — a rich brown that goes well with nearly everything.

Condition: Very good pre-owned condition. I purchased these with the intention of being work boots in the yard, but the only work they've done is up and down the gravel footpath on my driveway. I always wear my Blundstone Chelsea boots for outdoor work, so these have stayed in the closet.

You can see there is minimal wear on the soles, all the tread is there. The leather upper is in fantastic condition and still waiting for that owner to give it a nice patina. You can see just how much oil there still is in the leather.

• Barrie last
  • Tobacco chamois
  • Commando soles
  • Model 40346HC
  • Handsewn split toe

________________________________________________________________________________

Free Shipping within Australia

International Shipping: $25 USD

I ship worldwide from Australia using DHL Global Mail. Shipping takes 2-4 weeks to most major destinations and includes tracking. My international shipping rates are some of the most competitive around. I am happy to declare customs value as you instruct.

DSCF0410.jpg

DSCF0412.jpg
DSCF0415.jpg
DSCF0420.jpg
DSCF0422.jpg
DSCF0423.jpg
DSCF0425.jpg
DSCF0426.jpg
DSCF0428.jpg
DSCF0429.jpg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Red

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 2 50.0%