• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Alden Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

chickenfark

Reaction score
Trying to trim down the selection, FS, size 10D Grant Last Color 8 Parajumpers from Frans Boone - one of the last runs with Color 8 and brass together. See pictures for condition, worn as part of a large collection and stored with alden trees, which are included. $700 shipped OBO
DSC_2233.jpgDSC_2235.jpgDSC_2236.jpgDSC_2240.jpgDSC_2244.jpgDSC_2245.jpgDSC_2249.jpgDSC_2250.jpgDSC_2251.jpgDSC_2252.jpgDSC_2253.jpgDSC_2254.jpgDSC_2256.jpg

jms

Reaction score
I've made peace with the fact that these are never going to fit me.

Alden 22141 NST
Size: 10D
Last: Aberdeen
Leather: Ravello
Price: sold

These are seconds, purchased from the Shoe Mart years ago, that have perpetually lived in my closet. No official Alden box or shoe bags. Hope someone can give them a good home!

Last edited:

Buffon.bj

Reaction score
Selling cap toe derbies with half commando soles, size 11C/E Aberdeen, col. 8 cordovan. Unfortunately not a good fit for my feet that are made for Barrie. The shoes are in excellent shape, with only small signs on use in the sole, some small rolls in the vamp and small wear on the inside of the heel.

Asking 500€ shipped in Europe.

Attachments

X_dSF

Reaction score
Looking for a model from AOC. D8826HC in size 7.5D

Trubalance last
Perforated cap toe boot
Quarter stitching
Antique edge
Commando sole.

Pics are so beautiful but Adam told me there's no plan for the next run.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite knitwear under jackets/sport coats

• Crewneck sweater

• Turtleneck sweater

• Long-sleeve polo

• Vest

• I don't like knitwear worn with jackets/sport coats

Results are only viewable after voting.