• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Alden Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think he just needs to carve another storage spot out in his house so he can keep em all!

lcdx22

Reaction score
Unloading some cigar shell

New in Box
Cigar Utip
Size 9D / 379x last
Selling for retail cost $980 + fees & shipping
View attachment 1476435

New in Box
Cigar Plain Toe Boot
Size 379x last
Selling for retail cost $950 + fees & shipping
View attachment 1476436

Cigar Longwing
Size 8.5D / Barrie Last
$700 + fees & shipping
View attachment 1476434

More pictures available just dm me.
Will someone buy these damn LWBs. I'm sitting here in my flippers not able to find my size ever offered on this thread and here is a pair of kick ass Cigars just sitting here in the most common size.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Will someone buy these damn LWBs. I'm sitting here in my flippers not able to find my size ever offered on this thread and here is a pair of kick ass Cigars just sitting here in the most common size.
well they are my size, but not going to 700 bucks this month, had to have lawn torn up and new sod put down, really ate into the October shoe fund :(

ScarsdaleVibe

Reaction score
You realize that you’re in the shoe equivalent of a crackhouse full of fellow crack addicts right? Buy the damn things. Meanwhile, warm my crackpipe up for something in a 12D.

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You realize that you’re in the shoe equivalent of a crackhouse full of fellow crack addicts right? Buy the damn things. Meanwhile, warm my crackpipe up for something in a 12D.
Biggums Law:
- Is an Internet adage asserting that "as an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Crack Cocaine approaches 1".

Skelnik

Reaction score
No kidding. I’d buy them without hesitation if I didn’t already own a pair. Great condition/price.
Now, I could use a pair in Ravello though if anyone is looking to part a pair of those.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's