• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Alden Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

nbernie

Reaction score
I passed on the TSM Ravello tankers but now regret it - in light of their imminent arrival: if anyone got a 8.5D and wants to pass them on, please drop me a line

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

davec737

Reaction score
WTB, looking for pair of Alden Indys in calf 8.5D for first foray into Alden. Thanks

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTB, looking for pair of Alden Indys in calf 8.5D for first foray into Alden. Thanks
If it's your first pair, be advised that the Trubalance last runs 1/2 size larger than most. Many, if not nearly all wear Indys at 1/2 smaller than TTS/

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My three pairs: (pix taken today except the ones where I'm wearing them. The light kinda sucked...)

Snuff Perf Captoes. Hampton Last - 12D (size at 12D Brannock for me) - Nice condition, probably 20 or so wears.

$225 shipped/pp'd

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brown CXL Dovers. Barrie Last - 11.5D (size at 12D Brannock for me) - Nice condition, probably 10 or less wears. Has some CXL grain showing - looks better in-person than the pix.

$275 shipped/pp'd

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snuff suede wingtip boots (B+M). Barrie Last - 11.5D (size at 12D Brannock for me) - These are in very goodcondition, but do have some whatever the suede equivalent of break is for suede. I wear these very casually with denim mostly, and it's fine for me, but is something to note. I've worn these a fair bit - they were my second pair of Aldens - and I'm hating the idea of selling them.

$275 shipped/pp'd

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumping for interest. Will list them on eBay at some point, but would prefer to keep them in the family, as it were.

jiajia77

Reaction score
want to buy
alden loafer C last size 8E or 8D

let me know if you have~~

jiajia77

Reaction score
anyone know where can i buy
alden loafer( C last ,anti-edge ,suede)

Jdsf

Reaction score
WTB 9.5E Trubalance. Anything but Indy boot, I have too many pairs already. Although I'll consider interesting makeups(can't resist).
Also 10D. Looking for indy shoe or chukka too.

jiajia77

Reaction score
I passed on the TSM Ravello tankers but now regret it - in light of their imminent arrival: if anyone got a 8.5D and wants to pass them on, please drop me a line
how much is TSM Ravello tankers?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.