1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Accountability Thread

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by indesertum, Feb 17, 2010.

1. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

i ate a crap ton of bad food yesterday.

one of the dining halls had "korean food" night

-_- ate a ton of those sticky rice with chicken bbq inside wrapped in lotus leaves. soo good

anyways. strict diet til next wednesday

had bcaas, o3s, green tea extract, caffeine this morning. oh and a cup of earl grey. sooo good

low intensity bike ride for 26 minutes (i think 200 some calories), stretched.

going to eat clean~!!!!!! i can do it!!!

2. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

was supposed to have hit the gym yesterday, but didn't have enough time. so i'm not too sure what to do. I think i'll do a workout Sunday morning and then continue on Tuesday.

i havent eaten strictly clean yet, but today so far has been pretty good.

anyways

morning O3s, GTE, caffeine, BCAAs

upped O3s to 4g and felt kinda nauseous and didn't like the fish smell coming out of my mouth. prolly will split in two and take later at night.

3x20s L-sit, struggled a little bit with this
    60s ish front levers. i can't do a proper tucked level so I try and do negatives and then hold. been focusing on keeping shoulders behind hands and keeping elbows straight. pretty tough. I think I can hold an unbent 90 degree front lever much better than a tuck lever. so prolly will properly time those next time for 60s.
    3x5x20# back extension
    3x5x20# GH situps. both were super easy. prolly will up to 30# next time
    3x5x135# bench press. was a little uneasy at first at how well I would be able to do this cuz last week or so I could not do it. so i asked around for spotters. turned out to be super easy. will up 10# next time.
    1x5x245# deadlift. My legs and back can definitely take this, but my thumbs hurt like a motherfucker. I want to up the weight again 10 more #, but I'm not sure if I should.

Tried doing some chinups. Did 5, then 4, then felt like shit and stopped there.

I feel a little tired, but right now I am super super super happy. Haven't felt this happy in a very very long time.

I started light therapy 3 days ago and maybe it's because of it or placebo effect, but sleeping at night has never been sweeter and I've been pretty happy throughout the day and not very tired.

3. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

O3s, BCAAs, GTE, caffeine

3x20s L-sit
    I held a frog planche for 55 seconds. Just before that I did 10 seconds. I think arm strength at the end was what made me give away.
    1x5x85#, 5 then 4x90# push press
    3x5x115# cleans
    3x5x35# dips
    5,4,1 chinups

brief stretching

ate clean today except for some bread

4. mm84321

mm84321 Senior member

5. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

it's going.

i stopped writing here after lack of feedback and participation.

i find it easier to just use tomboy notes on ubuntu after having installed a calculator plugin

i cheat every now and then, but i've been dropping bodyfat