• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The $45 Sport Coat FS thread - Zegna, Corneliani, Burberry, all $45 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birks and Grey Socks

Reaction score
HEY YOU! Are your Ed Hardy t-shirts becoming too commonplace? Did you lose your job as a walk-on on Jersey Shore? Are you looking to start a professional wardrobe after landing that starter job at The Copy Center? If so, do I have the FS thread for you!!! I have 3 Sport Coats for sale after cleaning my closet. I am selling all 3 at a low low price of $45 each. Shipping is from Canada and the cost will be $28 shipping to CONUS / Canada, Shipping for a second or third SC is only an extra $5 each. 1) First is a great Corneliani [COLOR=FF00AA]SOLD[/COLOR] 2) Next up is a Ermengildo Zegna. [COLOR=FF00AA]SOLD[/COLOR] 3) A beige Burberry sport coat in 40R. Single vent in back and two button in front. It fits very modern with a nice tapered waist and a low gorge. It does have an extremely subtle green and orange windowpane detailing. It does however look solid beige from 3 feet away. Made in the USA, during a time when quality still mattered for Burberry. Canvas construction, nice and soft shoulders Shoulder 18.5" P2P 21" Waist 19.75" BOC 30" Sleeve 25" + 1.5"

Attachments

Last edited:

Jorgeezy

Reaction score
Why can't you be a tiny bit smaller? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco