• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The 40R RLBL Closet Clean Pt. 3 - Charcoal Herringbone suit w/Peak Lapels - DROP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steeze

Reaction score
I've finally come to the realization that RLBL simply isn't the cut for me. And so my loss is your gain :slayer:

All of the RLBL stuff has been worn approximately 5 times and dry cleaned since last wears. Sleeves have been shortened slightly and pants shortened on the suit. I'll put up measurements upon request, but I wanted to get pics online while I have the time. All items have been dry cleaned by the top rated dry cleaner in West LA since last wear. Please add $10 for shipping CONUS

C) 40R RLBL Charcoal Herringbone suit w/Peak Lapels. Please note the slacks are strangely tagged a 34. They fit just like the 33 on my other RLBL suit.

Attachments

Last edited:

ebw1

Reaction score
Hey, can you post measurements for this?

Thanks!

Steeze

Reaction score
I'll get some up tomorrow evening.

Steeze

Reaction score
Here are the measurement's I got using the guide on Ask Andy:

Chest: 20.5‘
S2S: 18.5’
BOC: 29.5‘
Sleeve: 24.5’

Inseam: 30.5’ + 2 inches to be let out