1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

The 40R RLBL Closet Clean Pt. 3 - Charcoal Herringbone suit w/Peak Lapels - DROP

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Steeze, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steeze

Steeze Senior member

I've finally come to the realization that RLBL simply isn't the cut for me. And so my loss is your gain :slayer:

All of the RLBL stuff has been worn approximately 5 times and dry cleaned since last wears. Sleeves have been shortened slightly and pants shortened on the suit. I'll put up measurements upon request, but I wanted to get pics online while I have the time. All items have been dry cleaned by the top rated dry cleaner in West LA since last wear. Please add $10 for shipping CONUS

C) 40R RLBL Charcoal Herringbone suit w/Peak Lapels. Please note the slacks are strangely tagged a 34. They fit just like the 33 on my other RLBL suit.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  2. ebw1

ebw1 Senior member

Hey, can you post measurements for this?

Thanks!

3. Steeze

Steeze Senior member

I'll get some up tomorrow evening.

4. Steeze

Steeze Senior member

Here are the measurement's I got using the guide on Ask Andy:

Chest: 20.5‘
    S2S: 18.5’
    BOC: 29.5‘
    Sleeve: 24.5’

Inseam: 30.5’ + 2 inches to be let out