1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The 27 Year Old Virgin

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by amathew, May 13, 2012.

1. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I'll do the same for beer money. You'll probably get laid. However, I do guarantee that I will lmao at least once.

2. Gingahbman

Gingahbman Senior member

LMAOs are the sweet nectar of life.

3. imatlas

imatlas Senior member

I'll sponsor this arrangement, as long as you agree to stream it live.

4. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

Can't wait to read the OP's next thread a year from now entitled "The 27 Year Old Virgin".

2 people like this.
  5. Superfluous Man

Superfluous Man Senior member

I agree with all this but I would also advise OP to keep an open mind with regards to dating, don't make a girl out to be your girlfriend just because you've been on a few dates, slept with her, whatever. If you've never had a girlfriend or even dated you don't know what qualities you like in a woman, so dating a few different girls before having any thoughts of an exclusive relationship might be a good idea.

I say that but my brother was a 23 year old virgin who never had a girlfriend or any friends, then met a girl on some anime forum, met in her in person a few times, then quit his job and moved 2500 miles away to live with her. After some tough times he found a good job, married her, and two years later they have a house and will probably be having children sooner or later. He is a lot like you except he didn't work out and he didn't graduate college. Life is crazy like that.

Last edited: May 25, 2012
  6. Biscotti

Biscotti Senior member

I also think that bars are typically shit places to find anything other than a quick fuck; they are shit places to find real friends too - unless you are there to meet friends' friends. I used to have so many bar friends, I used to only date from bars for the most part, and I realized its shit in so many ways - I was building relationships through the euphoria of booze - and one day I realized I hated all of them. After six months I rarely hear from any of them anymore.

Why I'm a stating all this? The opposite of your situation has the ability to bring you down too; I wouldn't try to completely change yourself, as you may hate that person more than you want to change right now. I would argue that at 26 you are who you are, so may as well find somebody who accepts that, there are so many chicks out in the world - there is someone out there for you.

7. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

Well looks like I'm not missing much :)

Last edited: May 25, 2012
  8. gort

gort Senior member

This literally made me LOL. :D

9. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

Lower your standards. For real. Just spend time with a women, any women, it will do you a world of good.

10. hoozah

hoozah Senior member

you came to the right place

11. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

Yup.

12. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

I was serious when I said OP should pay me for life coaching. I could possibly make him his money back plus get him the pussy he so deserves, and set him on a good path in life. :confused: It ain't gonna be cheap, because I'd need to fly in and get things arranged for this guy, but it would be a priceless investment. Life goes by quickly. Don't die a virgin loser.

Last edited: May 26, 2012
  13. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

OP, you're not even through stage 1 yet:

[​IMG]

Let's get you to all 5 stages, and introduce you to the true meaning of happiness.

14. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

I saw this in a previous thread, either way he is going to end up single.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

Again, I worked in my college gym and found this to be extremely common. Lots of indian guys would visit family on the weekends and come back to their dorms with tupperware full of curry. And it's one of those things that would hold any guy back from getting a girl. It's rude to mention, and no, they don't recognize it themselves, so why not just throw it out there in a thread like this? Don't be so sensitive.

16. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

I would think that a statistician would feel comfortable starting out more of a procedural approach of talking to girls. This isn't a bad idea.

17. Fraiche

Fraiche Senior member

"Creepiness" is directly related to confidence.

Guys who are "creepy" are simply afraid of saying what they are thinking. They take too much time analyzing and trying to figure out the right thing to say and once they are ready to voice their thoughts, the excess time elapsed makes them look like a weirdo.

18. texas_jack

texas_jack Senior member

No, being ugly can make you a creep too

19. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

That never really happens IRL. You're 26, this needs to happen already.

If anything, just rent one out to cuddle naked in a hotel room. What could go wrong?

20. Gibonius

Gibonius Senior member

"Creepiness" usually translates to "Guys I don't want to fuck doing things." If you're ugly, awkward, whatever, it turns girls off and that gets voiced as you being a creep. The exact same behavior from some hot confident guy would be fine in most cases.