• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The 27 Year Old Virgin

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Humping for update .

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
At what age is a man too old to rent (with strangers) a multi-person hostel in a trendy, party city in Europe? Dates are not allowed to join for the night.

Sorry, couldn't think of another thread to place this.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Yeah, 30 is the cut off for all that kind of shit.

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At what age is a man too old to rent (with strangers) a multi-person hostel in a trendy, party city in Europe? Dates are not allowed to join for the night.

Sorry, couldn't think of another thread to place this.
Unless there's an age restriction placed by the hostel I don't see any age being an issue.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I stayed in a hostel in Barcelona a few years ago (I was 23) and almost everyone was my age or younger. But there was this tub of lard 40 yo German man who just stayed in his bed and kept staring at me the entire night without saying anything. I think I would've preferred sleeping in a park.

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Older men are creepy predators. You don't know this?
I stayed in a hostel in Barcelona a few years ago (I was 23) and almost everyone was my age or younger. But there was this tub of lard 40 yo German man who just stayed in his bed and kept staring at me the entire night without saying anything. I think I would've preferred sleeping in a park.
Only if you're about that life. I'm 35, and have had no problems interacting with the younger demographics in the hostels I've visited. If you are traveling alone and don't speak the lingo of the country your best bet is to stay at a hostel or stay home.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What I am saying is as an older man, you're more likely to make others uncomfortable whether you're a creepy predator or not.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Now I know where I won’t be sharing creeper pics of the college girls from the coffee shop.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.