The 27 Year Old Virgin

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by amathew, May 13, 2012.

1. Fraiche

Fraiche Senior member

Why don't you post a picture of what you look like if you were going out on a weekend?

That way we can provide effective feedback on things you need to work on, which is probably quite a bit. Just have a thick skin and be ready for criticism, but that's what you're here for, right?

2. 1234

1234 Senior member

It really does not matter fraiche....

What he needs to work on is internal not external. I know that's hard to accept on a STYLE forum, but it's true.

3. texas_jack

texas_jack Senior member

Yes

4. fuji

fuji Senior member

Currently loling at women don't care about money or aesthetics. Just because women say "I just want a nice guy who'll treat me well, I don't care about looks or money I'm not shallow" doesn't mean it's true.

5. Fraiche

Fraiche Senior member

I agree that it won't matter if his internal is strong. This is not the case. His internal AND external are weak. His lack of confidence in both areas are clearly exhibited in this thread.

Firstly, internal is typically harder to improve than external. In addition, by working on his external, he will slowly gain internal. If you look good, you tend to feel more confident.

He should first work on his physical appearance: hitting the gym, get a new haircut, get a new wardrobe (which he's heading in the right direction, since he joined this forum).

6. ama

ama Senior member

Did not even come close to reading this whole thread, but there is a obvious lack of hws in it.

7. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

8. ama

ama Senior member

9. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke Senior member

I can't believe I just read this whole thread...This shit is depressing...

I think you got your answer in the first page or so of responses. Stop being a pussy and take some chances.

10. kaws N effect

kaws N effect Senior member

Doesn't reading the entire thread make you depressing?

On the real, only society and media deem one to believe it's pathetic if you never been physically involved with a girl, much less have sex at his age.
    Don't follow the mindless.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012

11. amathew

amathew Senior member

But it is pathetic to be in one's mid-20's and not had any meaningful relationships with people of the opposite sex.

12. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

Yeah thats a lie.

Why, there can be so many reason, for people not have had it, so I don't see why.

As long you are at peace with yourself, who cares.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2012

13. Nil

Nil Senior member

Nah, unless you're part of the priesthood and taken an actual vow of celibacy, it's pretty pathetic.

14. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Senior member

Well, no one's really going to know that dude hasn't hooked up with or nailed any girls, so as long as he can be confident about who he is and how he brings something to the table and can be some combination of funny and endearing, I'm sure he can make some friends and grow out of this getting freaked out by talking to girls thing. And lose that pesky 26 year old virginity. Just get out of your own head, and talk to people with the mindset that what they have to say is interesting. You'll hear some great stories that way. And you'll be surprised as to how easy it really is.