The 27 Year Old Virgin

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by amathew, May 13, 2012.

1. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

Clearly, not balling.

2. patrickBOOTH

I actually have this friend who happens to be Indian. Let's just say in the grand scheme of things, especially living in New York he is not cool. He manages to get girls because he simply has a huge ego for some reason and has no problem talking to girls. It is almost like he is retarded, but doesn't know it. This information can go a long way, sometimes what you think you are and portray goes much further than what you actually are. It all comes down to one thing: giving it a fair shot.

3. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

What do you think makes you creepy to some women? I always thought that "creepers" came off that way because there were lots of subtle hints that the guy wanted women sexually, but was never upfront or honest about it; no subtle sexual expression, just introverted sexual thoughts.

4. patrickBOOTH

It has been admitted by many woman that "Ceepy" guys are just normal guys that show interest that aren't to the physical standards that they like. If the guy was hot and acted the same way, they would fall for it. True story.

5. 1234

1234 Senior member

Who gives a shit. You think women care?

And looks don't matter nearly as much as you are portraying they do. I know some UGLY ass guys who pull ridiculously hot women every week. Confidence/personality is key.

6. patrickBOOTH

I am just telling you what I have heard based on conversations with girls. Why don't you read other things I posted here?

7. amathew

amathew Senior member

As a side note, I recently (aka yesterday) went to the doctor and got contacts. So i no longer have my glasses, which
    always made me look nerdy. Just a slight improvement in image that may or may not help.

8. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

I haven't read through the whole thing but I have some suggestions

1. not at all being snarky - you should consider therapy. there is probably a back story to this whole thing, and you might want to get into talking this through with somebody.

2. I think that the idea of using a prostitue isn't so bad - if nothing else, it will take some pressure off. you might want to decide that you arent going to try to date anyone for a year, but that you'll sleep with a prostiture 6 times in that year, just to get the pressure down.

3. you really should try to get some female friends, that you aren't trying to nail. I usually don't suggest this, but you would benifit from understanding a bit about how women think

4. I didn't read what people suggested about dress, but I would try to build a nice busienss casual type of wardrobe that flatters you a bit while not looking too different from the other guys around - you don't want to look like you are pretentious or trying to act too old or too hip or whatever

5. you seem to be working hard on your body and your looks, good

6. lower your standards

7. I'd think of 5 or so things about you that are actractive or interesting, and think about how you could tell them in a story that doesn't look like you are bragging. maybe with a little humor. and work on how you can work those stories into conversation without looking like you are trying too hard. when you are ready to start dating, make sure that you work those stories in.

good luck

9. 1234

1234 Senior member

Girls don't know what they want nor what attracts them in my experience.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012

10. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

they know, they aren't honest with themselves about it

11. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

business casual? he's 26 man. If I was 26 again, in the year 2012, I'd grow my hair to within a couple millimeters of crazy, get a chest piece and not bathe for a couple days, buy a kilo, and then head out to events.

12. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

[​IMG]

13. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

OP, just get a big bag of some really good molly and go out on a Friday night.

14. patrickBOOTH

Exactly.

15. ballmouse

ballmouse Senior member

Go out with friends (preferably the kind you wouldn't mind embarrassing yourself with and the kind that will do dumb shit). Get drunk or use other substances. You've only got 1 life. Don't waste it.