1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The 27 Year Old Virgin

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by amathew, May 13, 2012.

1. imatlas

imatlas Senior member

There are guys who can get it up for a cantaloupe (literally). Fat girls at least have all the right parts!

Actually, this whole anti-fatty thing is ridiculous, most especially for the OP. First of all, fat girls tend to be more appreciative of attention than skinny girls. Second, a girl can be heavy and still be in great physical condition, which to me is more important than size. Flab is bad, no matter if it is skinny flab or fat flab. I would have a much harder time getting it up for a thin girl with no muscle development and a butter face than for a pretty and fit chubster, but that's just me.

2. chessman305

chessman305 Senior member

I'd say you don't necessary care about the physical aspect of sex. What you do care about, however, is finding a girl who cares about you enough who would have sex with you. And there's no shame in that, it's what we all want. You just haven't find her yet... and you will, just keep plugging away.

3. imatlas

imatlas Senior member

4. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

How about a shared interest in sex?

5. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

Dude, don't bother. Woman are not worth it. Relationships and sex is way overrated. Heteroskedasticity is way cooler. Just get into coffee, cooking, and wine and live the good life!

6. patrickBOOTH

Fat chicks are good at giving BJ's because they like to eat things. Just sayin.

1 person likes this.
  7. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

8. amathew

amathew Senior member

??? Not sure what that means homie. Not too up on popular lingo.

9. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

He's definitely blue ballin'.

1 person likes this.
  10. Dapp

Dapp Senior member

LOLOL.[​IMG]

11. Biscotti

Biscotti Senior member

I wish I was a virgin...

12. Superfluous Man

Superfluous Man Senior member

imo op is either a troll or an idiot. his thought process is entirely too rigid and he fails to realize that the way the world is and the way he wants it to be are two totally different things. until he stops being so nitty, changes his standards a bit and gains experience he'll be hooking up with palmela handerson for the rest of his life.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  13. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

OP, ballin = $$$. You will need some of that if you're going to have sex with a female. The price ranges from about $20 to your life's work.

14. amathew

amathew Senior member

Ah, got it.

Well, I am a recent college grad who works at a tech start up (venture backed). Given that first jobs out of college rarely pay well, and that start-up's typically under pay their employees, I make less than statisticians who work at Google or another established tech companies. So pay is not good, but it's not bad either. I do manage to buy $400 dress shoes a month though.

If you're wondering how I'm 26 and in my first job out of college, it's because I wasted two years in grad school.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  15. amathew

amathew Senior member

Well, I guess I'm an idiot.

16. patrickBOOTH

Clearly, not balling.

17. patrickBOOTH

I actually have this friend who happens to be Indian. Let's just say in the grand scheme of things, especially living in New York he is not cool. He manages to get girls because he simply has a huge ego for some reason and has no problem talking to girls. It is almost like he is retarded, but doesn't know it. This information can go a long way, sometimes what you think you are and portray goes much further than what you actually are. It all comes down to one thing: giving it a fair shot.

18. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

What do you think makes you creepy to some women? I always thought that "creepers" came off that way because there were lots of subtle hints that the guy wanted women sexually, but was never upfront or honest about it; no subtle sexual expression, just introverted sexual thoughts.

19. patrickBOOTH

It has been admitted by many woman that "Ceepy" guys are just normal guys that show interest that aren't to the physical standards that they like. If the guy was hot and acted the same way, they would fall for it. True story.

20. 1234

1234 Senior member

Who gives a shit. You think women care?

And looks don't matter nearly as much as you are portraying they do. I know some UGLY ass guys who pull ridiculously hot women every week. Confidence/personality is key.