• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE 2024 ALLEN EDMONDS (AE) APPRECIATION THREAD

Genericuser1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nothing but Moto boots/shoes last week but this week is too hot so some loafers today.

IMG_7645.jpg

Cause Moe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

bluejazzmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 2200797 It’s too hot for anything but linen. These suede Mocs work well for the afternoon rainstorms.

I have two girls that are high maintenance.

We could NOT travel 40 minutes to the brackish water in Galveston, Texas.

They need To get on an airplane and go enjoy a FLORIDA beach.

We will not make all the way to Tampa, but I rented a beach house in Destin..

SHARKS

Jesus -

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Happy WTW.

IMG_0641.jpg

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From Lauren:

‼️SHELL CORDOVAN TRUNK SHOW 2024‼️

🗓️July 12th-29th

Styles:
Chandler Chukka Boot
Higgins Mill Boot
McAllister
McAllister Boot (TS Exclusive!)
Park Avenue
Park Avenue Sneaker 2.0 (NEW)
Randolph 2.0 (NEW)
Strand

Colors:
Black
Burgundy #8
Brown Cognac
Chili
Natural
Green
Navy
Marbled Burgundy #8 (NEW)
Printed Natural (NEW)

🚨THATS NOT ALL…

Back by popular demand, we’re bringing back matching Shell Cordovan Belts AND debuting new Cordovan Apple Watch bands! YES, you heard that right. Where are my Apple Watch users?

🗓️18 stores will be hosting in-person Trunk Shows across 3 weekends:

Weekend of July 12th - Michigan Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Lamar River Oaks, Kierland Commons, Newbury Street, and Del Amo Fashion Center

Weekend of July 19th - Madison Avenue, West Village, City Center, Westfield Century City, Cherry Creek, and High Street

Weekend of July 26th - The Mall at Short Hills, Galleria Edina, International Plaza, The Fashion Mall at Keystone, Westfield UTC, and Classen Curve

✍🏻Additional details:
⁃ Marbled Bugundy and Natural cordovan will have more variation from pair to pair
⁃ Made to order in 8-9 weeks
⁃ Custom fees on Trunk Show makeups are waived
⁃ Randolph 2.0 is made on the same last as the Randolph Bit
⁃ Park Sneaker 2.0 features a thicker sole compared to the original

If you have a favorite store or sales associate, please make sure to call or email them to place your Trunk Show orders. They really appreciate your business and are happy to assist you with all your Trunk Show questions.

Don’t be one of those guys that says “I wish I would have bought that pair during the Trunk Show” 😉

Which style and color combination(s) do you have on your list this year? Sound off in the comments! Can we talk about how good the McAllister Boot looks? 😮‍💨

IMG_5052.jpeg
IMG_5053.jpeg
IMG_5054.jpeg
IMG_5055.jpeg
IMG_5056.jpeg
IMG_5057.jpeg
IMG_5058.jpeg
IMG_5060.jpeg
IMG_5061.jpeg

Last edited:

Laur87

Reaction score
From Lauren:

🗓️July 12th-29th

Styles:
Chandler Chukka Boot
Higgins Mill Boot
McAllister
Park Avenue
Randolph 2.0 (NEW)
Strand

Colors:
Black
Burgundy #8
Brown Cognac
Chili
Natural
Green
Printed Natural (NEW)

🚨THATS NOT ALL…

Back by popular demand, we’re bringing back matching Shell Cordovan Belts AND debuting new Cordovan Apple Watch bands! YES, you heard that right. Where are my Apple Watch users?

Weekend of July 12th - Michigan Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Lamar River Oaks, Kierland Commons, Newbury Street, and Del Amo Fashion Center

Weekend of July 19th - Madison Avenue, West Village, City Center, Westfield Century City, Cherry Creek, and High Street

Weekend of July 26th - The Mall at Short Hills, Galleria Edina, International Plaza, The Fashion Mall at Keystone, Westfield UTC, and Classen Curve

✍🏻Additional details:
⁃ Marbled Bugundy and Natural cordovan will have more variation from pair to pair

If you have a favorite store or sales associate, please make sure to call or email them to place your Trunk Show orders. They really appreciate your business and are happy to assist you with all your Trunk Show questions.

Don’t be one of those guys that says “I wish I would have bought that pair during the Trunk Show” 😉

Which style and color combination(s) do you have on your list this year? Sound off in the comments! Can we talk about how good the McAllister Boot looks? 😮‍💨

View attachment 2202615 View attachment 2202617 View attachment 2202619 View attachment 2202621 View attachment 2202623 View attachment 2202625 View attachment 2202627 View attachment 2202629 View attachment 2202631
I forgot to put Navy. Also hi, how've you guys been? ;)

middlepP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From Lauren:

🗓️July 12th-29th

Styles:
Chandler Chukka Boot
Higgins Mill Boot
McAllister
Park Avenue
Randolph 2.0 (NEW)
Strand

Colors:
Black
Burgundy #8
Brown Cognac
Chili
Natural
Green
Printed Natural (NEW)

🚨THATS NOT ALL…

✍🏻Additional details:

View attachment 2202615 View attachment 2202617 View attachment 2202619 View attachment 2202621 View attachment 2202623 View attachment 2202625 View attachment 2202627 View attachment 2202629 View attachment 2202631

As always, huge applauds to AE for offering TS events. Whether you place an order or not, you can't help but acknowledge the effort AE is putting in. New colors, new models, and additional features like belts and watch straps. 👏

I was really hoping for a marbled burgundy Hamilton. Back up plan was the Park boot. Despite trying to thin my collection of short wings, I know I'll be chewing on the McA boot for a bit.

@Laur87 Are there options for customizable welts/edges?

Vincent George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lots to appreciate here--especially the fact that AE still does it. Personally, I'm disappointed re: no Randolph as the new 2.0 is not appealing to me (should I be nervous that the standard Randolph might be disappearing, too?)--might be going rogue and ordering black and burgundy cordovan Randolphs in the near...

Laur87

Reaction score
As always, huge applauds to AE for offering TS events. Whether you place an order or not, you can't help but acknowledge the effort AE is putting in. New colors, new models, and additional features like belts and watch straps. 👏

I was really hoping for a marbled burgundy Hamilton. Back up plan was the Park boot. Despite trying to thin my collection of short wings, I know I'll be chewing on the McA boot for a bit.

Custom welt/edge and soles are in the works right now. Only through stores though :)

wasmisterfu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From Lauren:

🗓️July 12th-29th

Styles:
Chandler Chukka Boot
Higgins Mill Boot
McAllister
Park Avenue
Randolph 2.0 (NEW)
Strand

Colors:
Black
Burgundy #8
Brown Cognac
Chili
Natural
Green
Navy
Printed Natural (NEW)

🚨THATS NOT ALL…

✍🏻Additional details:

Oh noes… the Short Hills Mall is minutes away and I want those shell McAllisters. As in that color (in the photo), whatever color that is.

Okay, so I have a month to figure out my excuse/explanation matrix that I’ll use during spousal customs purchase disclosure.

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
augustanderson