• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE 2024 ALLEN EDMONDS (AE) APPRECIATION THREAD

middlepP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Took advantage of the sale that AE is running and scored these Brown Nubuck Hamiltons for a crazy deal! The Brown Nubuck is much darker than the photos online and I'm really pleased with how these look! The natural welt contrasts with the Brown Nubuck and really pops!

Those are absolutely gorgeous.

This took me back to the old days when we were such bad influences on each other's wallets. Grade A weaseling right here! I love my tan nubuck, so figured I might as well grab them in brown as well.

Of course, this means AE will most certainly offer the Hami in the upcoming TS.

Hisheirness23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This took me back to the old days when we were such bad influences on each other's wallets. Grade A weaseling right here! I love my tan nubuck, so figured I might as well grab them in brown as well.

But of course!!! Seriously, AE needs to bring back the Hamilton!

Ashley_S

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I am super interested to see what they do with the trunk show-esp with consideration to the new custom generator. They’ll need to push themselves to continue planning releases that impress enough to get everyone out of the woodwork.

Though trunk shows are probably much cheaper for buyers.

I’m thinking about what I might suggest if I was still there and I think it might be smaller shows that pack a punch. And maybe the option for exposed eyelets, to allow for a more dress-casual make.

I was cleaning my closet the other day and I actually found a physical copy of the original PowerPoint I made to present in St. Louis when we first introduced the idea of regular trunk shows and limited drops. It was nice to reflect back and see that we actually ended up doing everything presented.

wasmisterfu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Following up on my earlier post - this is the flaw on my F2 marbled chili shell strands. A little sloppy brogueing on the medallion. Shoes are otherwise perfect.

Of course it’s perceptible in this close up photo but who would ever notice something like this when the shoes are on my feet? For half price sounds like a great deal to me.

View attachment 2191135
That’s so minor that I had to zoom in further to see what you were talking about. For half price, I’d have felt like I stole ‘em.

pb1338

Reaction score
Mcneils

IMG_2954.jpeg

donkeyhoatie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Generally, the majority of Donkey's boot collection goes into hibernation from Memorial Day to Labor Day (unlined boots are always kicking around, though). Since the weather is still cooperating, I figured I'd give the chili Higgins Mill some run while I still can, especially with all the cicada carcass detritus around.

IMG_7963.jpg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LisaiShady