• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisheirness23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are the 60" Guarded Goods laces, although they do lie rather flat.
I love their laces, but tend to agree with you here. The first laces I bought from them were actually round. The latest batch I got from them seem to be rounded, but not round. Beautiful boots!

Duke Santos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some FBG for Football season even though my Ravens blew it.
View attachment 2034363
Wore mine yesterday for a nice long dog walk through Lincoln Park. Really pleased with how soft and supple this leather has been right out of the box. My football grain sneakers have been the same.

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wearing Brogue Suede Strands today. One of my blood pressure prescriptions is making my feet swell. I mind the gap. Going to talk with the doctor about this when he comes back from his vacation.

IMG_5911.jpeg

For fans of "A-E In The Wild" pictures, at the place some of you will recognize, the Century City mall. The A-E store is around the corner to my right.

IMG_5910.jpeg

For fans of food pictures in shoe threads, a Baba Al Limoncello and me at Eataly in Century City.

IMG_5913.jpeg

The little sign in the case said it contained alcohol. I can verify that it did contain alcohol.

IMG_5912.jpeg

For fans of seasonal pictures in shoe threads, what may be dead pumpkins.

IMG_5899.jpeg

Hisheirness23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wearing Brogue Suede Strands today. One of my blood pressure prescriptions is making my feet swell. I mind the gap. Going to talk with the doctor about this when he comes back from his vacation.

View attachment 2034565

For fans of "A-E In The Wild" pictures, at the place some of you will recognize, the Century City mall. The A-E store is around the corner to my right.

View attachment 2034567

For fans of food pictures in shoe threads, a Baba Al Limoncello and me at Eataly in Century City.

View attachment 2034569

The little sign in the case said it contained alcohol. I can verify that it did contain alcohol.

View attachment 2034571

For fans of seasonal pictures in shoe threads, what may be dead pumpkins.

View attachment 2034573
Feels like you should have a list ranking the best cafes in LA! Always love seeing the places you visit.

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice! My Dad is in HVAC, but they mainly specialize in air filtration. Very cool to see a setup like that. My background is in telecom/data centers, so something like that isn't seen in industry. Figured it was some lab.
We do have 30k+ sqft worth of testing lab space at another site. 😀

mreams99

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Allen Edmonds has finally brought a roper boot back into the lineup. Is this the first roper since the Cayuga was discontinued?

IMG_5999.jpeg

I like seeing this design. I am not convinced that these are going to be successful due to:
1. Limited size/width options
2. High price of $595
3. The boots appear to be made-to-order, so you have to wait.

I’m wearing one of my older pairs of Cayugas today. These are made of boar’s hide.

IMG_5998.jpeg

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bring the Liverpool back in Suede please.

Trying to get a bunch of small transmitter assets enrolled into our asset management system before we start moving all of our stuff from the construction office trailer into the building later this week.

IMG_3585.jpeg
IMG_3586.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members