• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The 2015 / 2016 Wolf vs. Goat Denim Contest - join by 5/31! ***

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
AUG.1st is the 3 month mark please submit your pics fades or no fades

ramdomthought

Reaction score
This thread needs more pics!

Not much fading, but not too heavy to wear in the summer (low/mid 90s here)

WvG Support

Reaction score
I know some contest members have not posted their pics yet. We realize it's been super hot so Mauro and I have decided to extend the deadline for photo submissions until Wednesday AUGUST 5th MIDNIGHT!

We will pick a winner on Friday AUGUST 7TH and announce the winner that day

Have a great weekend!!

k9n

Reaction score
Ordered a pair in 34 waist but the top block was super tight so I got a 36 and had them tapered (tailor went a little to extreme at leg opening IMO, but whatever) from the knee below. Worn ~10 times and these things bleed! That being said I'm noticing some slight fading which I'll try and capture next update. Sorry for the crap pics (wearing a WvG Oxford though).

bashman14

Reaction score

This is my photo for July. I took the picture a few weeks ago but forgot to post, hope that doesn't ruin my chances of getting anything. This is from when my GF and I went on a little dinner date downtown.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
pic for July:

I'm kinda playing Internet dress-up here; it's been in the 90s for...I don't know, maybe weeks at this point? Working out of a home office with mediocre AC, I'm pretty much just wearing gym shorts all day, switching to Enzo shorts and a tank when I'm forced to leave the apartment. :confused:

detail shots:

There's a little bit of overall fading and some crotch / lap whiskering, plus the more pronounced fade place where I scraped my knee after slipping on the ice late last winter. :embar:

I'm getting a little evo along the sides.

And just the beginnings of honeycombs behind the knees.

tl;dr - I'm getting pretty impatient for cooler weather.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a few quick shots in cusco before we start the inca trail

plus gratuitous crotch and @$$ shots

wvg traveling the world

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

a few quick shots in cusco before we start the inca trail

plus gratuitous crotch and @$$ shots

wvg traveling the world

How the **** did you get those fads so quickly. The other peeps better step up their game.

@echo11 nice photo!

phidauex

Reaction score
Better nate than lever!

Weekend warrior + casual fridays here. Includes some bike riding, light hiking and some yard work. Haven't washed them yet. Starting to get some fades on the thighs, and have a pretty solid iPhone 6 fade coming in. Nothing dramatic yet, but it is happening. They still fit great - haven't stretched weirdly or anything.

-Sam

WvG Support

Reaction score
3 Month Winner: OhHello
Runner Up: randomkoreandude

OhHello and randomkoreandude, please shoot Mauro an e-mail at [email protected] to discuss prizes

Cheers!

The WvG Team was thrilled to see all the photos you guys are uploading, we want more fades! Keep the pics coming, and remember, there is another prize 3 months from now

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics