• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The 2015 / 2016 Wolf vs. Goat Denim Contest - join by 5/31! ***

veekta

Reaction score
HOW? I have worn mine a lot of almost a year and nothing.

strange, I've been wearing them pretty frequently for the past few months. The fades are a little exaggerated by lighting, but theyre definitely there and hopefully will show more over time :D

Steve22

Reaction score
Jeans just arrived so first pics:

With white roll tee by WvG as well

Last edited:

GoodTwillHuntin

Reaction score
Here are my first fit pics (weekend warrior). I got back to the US last Friday to receive the pair. They went to the tailor the next day, and then I got these back from the tailor this Tuesday. I think I hemmed them a little too short, but it'll work out. I also experienced a tiny bit of stretching in the waist after wearing them for a couple days. I'm also wearing the WvG cotton/tencel striped shirt.

Last edited:

orfane

Reaction score
Not on me obviously, but these are the jeans before and after their first wash

Before:

After:

After washing they felt a little tight again, but softened during a day of wearing. Not much of a fade yet as far as I can tell, but maybe some. I'm taking them to Florida with me this weekend so if it isn't too hot I should get some nice action shots.

bashman14

Reaction score
If you were wondering what a weekend warrior does Monday - Friday... I'm sure you could have guessed it by now.

orfane

Reaction score
Slightly different style of post. I was wondering what everyone has been wearing with their jeans shoe-wise. Below are a couple of pics I took today. My casual shoe has been these Chrome sneakers I got last week. At work I've been wearing red Sperry gold cup boat shoes. I forgot to get pics of that though. What has everyone else been doing?

Koreo

Reaction score
Check my insta, Bensrivetroom.
Im wearing them with Truman Waxed Flesh Boots. For me the taper is perfect for boots. Im having a hard time wearing them with regular shoes to be honest. Sandals are good though!

phidauex

Reaction score
June update. Still a weekend warrior pair, though I get a lot of evenings in too. Hard to see in the photo, but I'm getting a bit of an iPhone 6 fade, and they have lost the "totally new jeans" shine, but otherwise have changed very little. I bought another pair from the clearance page which I'm keeping on ice - it will be interesting to compare in a year.

phidauex

Reaction score

Slightly different style of post. I was wondering what everyone has been wearing with their jeans shoe-wise. Below are a couple of pics I took today. My casual shoe has been these Chrome sneakers I got last week. At work I've been wearing red Sperry gold cup boat shoes. I forgot to get pics of that though. What has everyone else been doing?

Love the Chrome kicks. I've got a pair of their SPD shoes for biking and they are excellent. I've been thinking of getting a regular pair of sneakers as well.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

I've found that the leg opening is just about perfect for slimmer boots and hi-tops. I've mostly worn mine with CP training boots, W+H hi-tops, Buttero combat boots, and CP chelseas. I'm looking forward to trying them out with the Big Bubbas when those get in.

ramdomthought

Reaction score

July post -- these have stained my car seat and shoes as well as standing up to a wash and dry. For what it's worth, turning them inside out to wash on hot and machine drying them left with little shrinking and no worse for wear (other than some smells gone! :slayer:)

Also a wvg kind of day -- wwm jacket, wvg pistachio overdye ocbd, wvg jeans, dayton boots

OhHello

Reaction score
I don't typically wear jeans to work, but I made an exception today. It's been hot and I haven't been able to wear the jeans much because I've been in shorts on the weekends. I was wearing them pretty frequently (weekends and a few evenings) before the summer weather arrived, but I still haven't noticed any fading. Still loving them; the fit is spot on for me.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I don't typically wear jeans to work, but I made an exception today. It's been hot and I haven't been able to wear the jeans much because I've been in shorts on the weekends. I was wearing them pretty frequently (weekends and a few evenings) before the summer weather arrived, but I still haven't noticed any fading. Still loving them; the fit is spot on for me.
Dude. I really have to agree with you. The fit is spot on for you. Do you have a pair of the "Enzo" chinos? I am very curious to see how these jeans fade on everyone. I think it's going to be one hell of a project.

OhHello

Reaction score
Hey thanks Mauro. I have the Enzo chinos in khaki, indigo, and grey. I absolutely love them. I bought one pair and then had to go back for more once I put them on. Between the chinos, the shorts, the henleys, and the bamboo tees, there was a huge infusion of your clothing into my casual wardrobe this past spring. I hope you have a fun and productive trip to Italy.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads