• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The 2013 Styleforvm Christmas Beer-it-Forward Thread of Epicly Awesome Chris Chringle Spirit

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Damn that sucks. We'll see what happens. I can step in and ship some beers cuz I have a ton

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It looks like every box is out except for one which I can't confirm. So your packages should get there I think Monday at the latest but possibly Tuesday.

If there are more mishaps send me a pm

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

combination of weather and christmas, cut em some slack

still feel that way?

I called UPS and couldn't get anywhere with them - apparently the UPS customer counter is the "original shipper" and the damage dept. will be working with them or you directly. They had no idea what the damage was, the extent of it or the next steps. If you don't hear anything on Monday, let me know and I'll swing by the customer counter.

Last edited:

concealed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1Z292X050325405083

tracking just updated saying delivery expected monday.... hoping for good things

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Fyi indesertum, mine should've dropped friday afternoon. Thats when my regularDT SS landed and they should've been same day.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I PMed notwithit and he said he got his box and was very happy with it. I encouraged him to post pics but we'll see.

It looks like I won't get to my box until the 11th. Had to leave this past Saturday and still hadn't come yet.

Omniscient cause said he got his box in the regular beer thread but hasn't posted pics.

Gonna try and do a recap tomorrow once we get news of all the boxes.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so far it appears only @JohnGalt has failed in packaging properly. ******* noob.

I should get my box today or tomorrow and UPS finally updated the tracking to my recipient to tomorrow. it should've been there last Friday.

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My package should reach my recipient today.
I should've checked the thread sooner, honestly the idea of sending cans didn't even cross my mind.

concealed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It made it!! dunno what the **** they are saying was damaged the box was packed perfectly.

2x Loose Cannon ipa by heavy seas - available in MA, but very solid

Sculpin in back, Merveilleux (**** YEAH) in front

2x Terrapin Wake n Bake and 2x Terrapin Moo Hoo - never had either looking forward to it

2x Two Hearted - another super solid IPA, can't get in MA

thanks a lot JohnGalt!

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two hearted is no Hopslam @JohnGalt

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
of course it was packed perfectly - i did it....suck it @bdeuce22. your driver was just lazy and damaged was an excuse to hold it another day.

hope you enjoy, I included the loose cannon to represent bmore; wasn't sure if you'd had it. let me know how merveilleux is.

merry Christmas

concealed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Its going to be tasted alongside its brethren Coolship Resurgam, FV13 and Ghoulship one day soon

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads