• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thanks, _____, _____, ...!

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
So yesterday I got a package with a gorgeous new red Baracuta G9 in it. Fok asked me for my address the other day (right around my b-day) so I kinda figured it out, and I was actually able to thank him in person yesterday on his way through town, but he said "a few other people" were involved and he'd tell me who at some point... but obviously not yet, and he's on his way to a place with no Internet or phone for the week. Anyway, thanks other people! It fits great and looks sharp... only problem is now I need to cut my hair or people are going to think I'm always on my way to a James Dean costume contest.
laugh.gif
You guys definitely knew what I wanted and I'm sure not a few of you know how unlikely I am (i.e. cheap, err, thrifty) to buy a "real" one unless it's really discounted, so the thought put into it was pretty touching. I'm getting misty over here so I'll stop now. But thanks a lot, it means a lot to me.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
This thread is useless without pics. Put down the ice cream, turn off the Oprah, dry those tears, and take one, dammit.
laugh.gif

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Awesome gesture.
worship2.gif
to those involved.

cheers.gif

Edited to reiterate the request for fit pic.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Fok screwed up. This was supposed to be a BaracutaxEG collab, so clearly if you like the jacket then it never happened. Normally it's rude to return a gift but in this case it'd be rude not to. And let me be the first to say: This thread is useless without pics. Happy b-day. Edit: the third to say

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, j.

Props to those nice peeps.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Way ahead of you, little campers...

97778487he6.jpg
12503323es7.jpg

Yeah, I do need a haircut. Problem is the only other thing my hair will do correctly is "almost none"... I guess that would match the jacket though.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha wow, that's a great story I am always constantly being surprised by the kindness of the SF community.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Well, now, then, there Diane...

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks pretty sharp,

PS happy birthday. I went to a strip club in your honor.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
awesome! I'm glad he found the red for you

with your new G9 and your PSxTriumph boots....yes, we can now form a gang.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads