• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thank you

Michael

Reaction score
I had never heard of this place, but I visited one in Georgia today... wow. I never knew how much they had. I ended up getting a perfect pair of Kenneth Cole flat-front pants for.... 6 dollars. That's right. I also ended up with a second pair of Mavi jeans, although they don't seem to be as comfortable as the pair I bought at Nordstrom's. Can anyone explain this? Surely Mavi doesn't make a "Nordstrom's" line and a "Nordstrom Rack" line, do they?. Other than that, Lacoste, BC Ethic (very nice looking, non-conventional polos), Pringle blazers for 40 dollars. LOTS of brands I couldn't ever find before. How often does their stuff cycle? If I go back in a month, will I once again be wowed, or ho-hummed?

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
In theory, stuff is sposed to cycle evry three weeks. In practice this rarely happens. But I would expect wowing 3-4 times a year, and I'd visit a minimum every 6-8 weeks. Also, it is possible that separate lines are made for outlets and "regular" stores. This is kind of a dirty little secret in the retail industry.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Michael:

I checked my N.Rack a few days ago and they are out of all the coats except one in 50L. Sorry about that.

bcmc

Reaction score
Find out what day your N.Rack gets their deliveries. Â Mine in the Dallas area gets theirs on Thursday's. Â That's the best day to shop, but they are usually very busy. Â Everyone know's that's the best day to get the good stuff.
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads