• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thank you SF! (a before and after pictorial)

Sotiris

Reaction score
I feel I've learned quite a bit (and come a long way) over the past 1+ of lurking and some posting. And while this may be embarrassing, I thought pictures would be better than words in expressing my appreciation for this site since I've found it. Mind you many of these before items could be 10+ years old, but it's still indicative of what I was still wearing pre-SF.
shog[1].gif
uhoh.gif
The before and after suit/SC pictures will probably be more fun - but will also take more work and thus will probably not start until mid June. EDIT2: Direct links to moar pics: Ties Pocket Squares Shoe Care Sunglasses
eyYT7.jpg
ATSDz.jpg
Closer up shots on left:
iBSxy.jpg
Y6wsL.jpg

Closer up shots on right:
lCC3T.jpg
sMTGv.jpg

EDIT: Before shoes deets:
Front L-R: Coach, KC, KC, KC Middle L-R: KC, KC, Florshiem, Bass Back L-R: KC, CH only 4/10 lace ups, 7/10 rubber soles![/SPOILER] After shoes deets:
Front L-R: EG Chelsea, Vass Oxford II, EG Midford Dark Oak, EG Cardiff Antique Edwardian Middle L-R: RL Darlton wingtip, Di Mella wholecut espresso, Alden 905 (burgundy), C&J Westfield tobacco suede Back L-R: AE chukka dark brown suede , RL Darlton penny loafer

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How much did you drop on shoes?

Nice collection though!

Edit: Do I see Darlton wingtips and Sutor's next to them?

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Nice job man! Beautiful shoes... and such an improvement.

Loathing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
real nice :]

Quadcammer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
huge step in the right direction.

I cringed at the first shot

Sotiris

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Achilles_
How much did you drop on shoes? Nice collection though! Edit: Do I see Darlton wingtips and Sutor's next to them?
Not sure exactly --- but I'm happy with the prices I paid and still cheaper in the long run over what I had before. (Many of the KC made in Italy though!!) Still have the bug, and want some suede monks and G&G St. James II in Vintage Rioja next. Call it a pre-mid life crisis, but these should last me 10+ years and I'm just
inlove.gif
smile.gif
And yes to Darlton's but no to Sutor's. Wholecuts are Di Mella in espresso calf.
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba
Good stuff!
fistbump.gif

TourbillonTurk.

Reaction score
Good Stuff ! Now hurry along and donate those old shoes, someone somewhere may need them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads