• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thank me later... EBAY COUPON!!!

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Take 10% off (up to $25*) your next FASHION purchase on eBay

To use your coupon:
1. Shop for items in the Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, Health & Beauty, or Jewelry & Watches categories where PayPal is accepted.
2. Bid or buy using your eBay User ID: ____________
3. Pay using your PayPal account _____@_______and enter your offer code during checkout.

* Savings Coupon is intended for the designated recipient and must be used toward the purchase of a single item on eBay.com with the eBay User ID contained within the coupon offer. Savings coupon cannot be redeemed on eBay Express. Savings Coupon valid for PayPal purchase only and recipient must use PayPal account designated in the offer. If this email address is not currently associated with your PayPal account, you may associate it any time prior to purchase. Offer valid only when you pay with, and the seller accepts, PayPal. Limit one (1) coupon code per registered PayPal user.

Savings Coupon discount applies to item price only and does not include shipping, handling, or taxes. 10% discount not to exceed a maximum of $25.00. Savings Coupon has no face value. Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the coupon or its redemption value. Savings Coupon cannot be combined with any other coupon, site discount, rebate, offer, or other promotion. eBay reserves the right to end the offer at any time without notice. This promotional offer cannot be transferred or forwarded. Void where prohibited. Open only to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older.

Offer valid on purchases made between 12:00:01 AM PT October 3, 2006 and 11:59:59 PM PT October 16, 2006 in the following categories: Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, Health & Beauty, and Jewelry & Watches.

Good through October 16, 2006

eBay/PayPal Coupon: C-OCT2006FASHION

ENJOY!

Edit by Moderator: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here.

dryice

Reaction score
dood you rock, but where were u when i needed this last week
smile.gif

guess i'll have to buy more **** on ebay... thanks norca

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks!
smile.gif

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If it works, that's awesome!!
inlove.gif

Thanks Norcal!!
bigstar[1].gif

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Credit goes to Fatwallet forum, are you sure it doesnt work?

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Doesn't work? Shucks, I though I'd gotten a discount on a pair of Tramezzas with my name on them
confused.gif
I can see that it won't apply to me anyway, being a non-US-resident....

fkl118

Reaction score
Too bad. I haven't seen a good working ebay coupon for a long time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Forum statistics

Threads