1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Tequila

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Piobaire, Aug 22, 2009.

1. ama

ama Senior member

I've gotten more into tequila recently. Fortaleza and Tapatio are making some very good stuff right now.

2. europrep

europrep Senior member

Drinking tequila almost exclusively lately. I have always been a beer and wine guy, but my body just wasn't reacting well from a weight gain and hangover standpoint.

Currently, my go to drink is club soda or a seltzer with a reposado or anejo and half a lime. I enjoy the aged tequilas in a plain mix like this because a lot of the flavor still shines through.

At the moment, I have Don Julio 1942 and Anejo at the house. The '42 is great for sipping. Had the 70 year anniversary recently and I could have that as my dessert on a regular basis - just need to get my hands on a bottle.

Others I have tried recently and enjoy are Don Eduardo Anejo & Tequila Ocho Anejo.

Look forward to learning and sharing

3. denning

denning Senior member

Cross post with the WAYDN thread.

So I stole another of Huntsman's recipes. Again.

Midnight in La Esquina as per the recipe a couple posts above.

Smoky (unsurprisingly), complex, and more and more enjoyable as I drank it. I will definitely go back to it again. It had a beautiful rosy colour.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

Bump for a good thread. Scotch and Bourbon seem pretty active so why not this one too.