• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ten best t-shirt lines

trampzilla

Reaction score
I was thinking about this t-shirt from Morphine Generation... But then I noticed the stupid stupid premade holes in it... Premade holes in jeans I can sort of understand, but a couple of spins in the washing machine and this shirt's finished...
I'd be embarassed to be seen in something like that, not to mention that it seems to be far too tight-fitting. Not to mention that the whole skull-incorporating motif design thingy is getting a bit tedious. I remember seeing some Diesel sweaters a year ago with prefab holes in them. I really honestly thought they were a victim of a vicious moth attack and even alarmed the store slerk to that matter. No wonder they were in the clearance section, I should have known better.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd be embarassed to be seen in something like that, not to mention that it seems to be far too tight-fitting. Not to mention that the whole skull-incorporating motif design thingy is getting a bit tedious.

Both points, so true.

First off, yes, we get it. The skull makes you a badass. Ooohhh, rebel.

Second, tight tees work best you are skinny and angular, or in good shape but not muscular. Do not wear tight tees if you have the gym rat look. It just makes you look either like a tacky gay clubber or like Simon Cowell. Both bad.

Twin85

Reaction score
I just got an email about Trovata's spring sample sale. It's in Cosa Mesta and I am in Chicago. Anyone going to make it out to it?

On a side note, what exactly do they sell at sample sales? Is it just remaining samples from that season?

Charles Rogers

Reaction score
Do you know the date? I may be going out this summer, and I could time it around this.

Twin85

Reaction score
I want to say june 12-13th, i'll have to dig it up and let you know.

ken

Banned by Request
Reaction score
Not to mention that the whole skull-incorporating motif design thingy is getting a bit tedious.
Impossible.

Bergdorf Goodwill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That Stitch's stuff looks absolutely god awful.

Let is be known, however, that I am FOR the fitted shirts.

Dill

Reaction score
I want to say june 12-13th, i'll have to dig it up and let you know.
Crap, I go to school right down there, but I am stuck in Idaho for the summer. If anyone goes, want to pick me up some stuff?
wink.gif

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Slutty punk rock girls? I'm there.. two of each. Those are really cool designs Brian, I might have to get one.

Twin85

Reaction score
Two other cool t-shirt lines I just found are Imaginary Foundations (imaginaryfoundations.com) and Riv04 (riv04.com). I don't know if any of you saw that new show on Vh1 called Strip search (not that I would ever watch it.), but the host had on a flying burrito shirt that I really liked from them.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No, no, not a cheap plug at all.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads