1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ten best jeans

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Feb 23, 2005.

1. k11

k11 Member

1, undermycar
    2, levis 505

2. whatever123

whatever123 Senior member

I'd definitely put Triple Works Future wash Slim straight legs in the list for sure. Things going for it: Available in the USA, and not just at one retailer Great color and nice denim in an accessible weight and with a hand that is friendly to non-denimheads and denimheads alike Fit is comfortable and modern at the same time - versatile. Makes for a very versatile jean in really nice denim (nicer, ime, than the heavier weight Ironheart jeans, and a better fit overall (comfortable but slim top block is great.) The above is the type of justification and detail I'm looking for.
    yeah, they sound great. i havent seen them in person yet but they sound like something id like as well as many others. i see what your getting at now. you have to remember im not the sharpest tool in the shed [​IMG]

3. chinoguy

chinoguy Senior member

What about Junya Watanabe jeans?

4. Contingency Plan

Contingency Plan Senior member

The 5EP and Farinelli's forum jeans are my favourites; too bad my legs are too big to wear either anymore [​IMG]