• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Temple of Jawnz TOJ1 Varsity/MA-1 black w/white sleeves, black gore tex 46

Status
Not open for further replies.

nineohtoo

Reaction score
Sup guys. I've been growing around my shoulders and chests and this is a little too tight on me. It's a 46, but considering it's reversible and there are no shoulder gussets, this is probably better for a 44, especially if you want some nice stacking on the sleeves. I'm in between sizes and closer to a 45, and the forearms and shoulders on this is already really snug for me and a bit tight when I layer anything more than a tee. So while the body is ideal for a bomber, the sleeves are a tad slim. I'm not gonna lie, this jacket was well loved and worn. The leather sleeves have developed some nice creases but also have some light scratches. The wool is still good though. On the gore tex side, some stitching came loose around the collar. I've attached photos of said imperfections.

17.25" shoulders
21" pit to pit
24.5" sleeves
21" front length
23" back length

I'm looking to get $250 $225 plus actual shipping costs.

Attachments

• DSCF5137.jpg
    DSCF5137.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCF5135.jpg
    DSCF5135.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCF5134.jpg
    DSCF5134.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCF5132.jpg
    DSCF5132.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCF5131.jpg
    DSCF5131.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads