• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Temple of Jawnz Suede T1 black sz46 (DROP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

quasky

Reaction score
JULY 22: NEEDS TO GO ASAP, ANY REASONABLE OFFER CONSIDERED.

JULY 5: Received replacement buttons from Dan. Jacket will be repaired before shipping (just a button replacement) and will come with two extra buttons. ALSO, DROP TO $550.

APRIL 9: DROP TO $600.

Y'all know what this is - a 2012 Temple of Jawnz Suede T1 in black, in a modified sz 46. Love this jacket, but it's just a little small on me, so I've gotta let it go. Tough to capture the colour, so I've shot with and without flash - it's a rich, deep black the reveals its quality under light. Tons of texture, really stunning in person. Perfect weight for spring/summer evenings. Has never been worn outside the house, so it's in immaculate condition with one exception - the bottom button is broken. Had it shipped to me from my parents' home and the button was broken when it arrived. Should cost almost nothing to fix, or you could repair it yourself. Either way, that's why I've priced it at $700 + shipping. Will consider reasonable offers.

Measurements:

shoulders 17.0"
chest (pit-to-pit) 20.7"
midsection 18.0"
waist 18.2"
body length, front 21.0"
body length, back 23.0"
sleeve length, from shoulder 23.5"
sleeve width @ pit 7.3"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.3"
sleeve width @ cuff 5.5"

Best for short dudes, but the TOJ cut is notoriously forgiving.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 32 15.6%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 34 16.6%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Carmina

Votes: 31 15.1%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 34 16.6%
  • Other

Votes: 69 33.7%