• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Temple of Jawnz 2.3 Double Rider Motorcycle Jacket, Black Lamb, Size 48

Status
Not open for further replies.

umamimon

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Doing a bit of closet cleaning so here are a few items for sale! All items located in Los Angeles. Price includes shipping in CONUSA. Please add 4% for Paypal unless sending as gift. Reasonable offers welcome =D please email me at [email protected]

Temple of Jawnz 2.3 Double Rider Motorcycle Jacket, Black Lamb, Size 48 - $450

I picked this piece up around the end of 2010 and I've actually worn it quite a bit. It's in really good shape and has broken in very nicely. The leather is extremely thick for lamb while still being luxe. In fact, it is the heaviest lamb I have ever encountered. There is definitely some wear on this jacket, but no damage that I've noticed. Double riders really ought to look a bit abused anyways =D

Attachments

Last edited:

kevin305

Reaction score
I'll take this off your hands if you happen to have it a month from now (which I highly doubt). Spent too much this month already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 52 16.8%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 106 34.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 92 29.8%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 34 11.0%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 3.9%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.3%