1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Tellason John Graham Mellor (Slim Straight) Raw Denim, 33/32 REDUCED!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Will T, Dec 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will T

Will T Member

I am offering a pair of lightly worn Tellason John Graham Mellor (what they call their slim straight cut, also birthname of Joe Strummer of the Clash, but I digress. . .) raw denim jeans. They're 16.25 oz orange line selvedge denim.

I bought these almost exactly a year ago and they have been worn at most 10 or 12 times. They have never been washed and have only the slightest hint of the beginning of some nice fades. These are basically your to break in and make your own. The only reason I'm selling is because I can't get into these anymore. I started lifting weights pretty hard around the time I bought these and I'm much thicker through the thighs and hips now. They're a 33 waist, and I got them hemmed to about a 32.75 inseam. Cuffed as pictured, they are about 31.5.

Tellason crafts their jeans in San Francisco from American made, Cone White Oak Mills denim from Greensboro NC. They're awesome jeans. This is my second pair, and I'll turn right around and use this money to buy a pair that fits.

Retail for $220. Given the conditions they're a steal at $100 plus shipping. Paypal only, please.

WMT

Attached Files:

• 308.JPG
      308.JPG
      File size:
      1.8 MB
      Views:
    • 309.JPG
      309.JPG
      File size:
      1.8 MB
      Views: