• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tell me if this would be overtraining

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
u hyperventilating? don't worry, deep breaths.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shraka
Wait, Beasty thinks this is bad? *confused* Sounds similar to the workout my physio asked me to do..

Training one leg at a time is an advanced exercise. This can be very good if you want to do negative reps. However for Bach's level, this is way too advance especially since he is still doing his workout and legs in a half baked manner. He should master his basic workout first.

This is like learning to drive a Porsche when he cant even crawl properly and his crawling will on a worse case scenario, even injure himself!

Let me also offer my heartiest apologies if my post has alarmed you (which it shouldn't if you read my post in context). Nevertheless I can share your anxiety which is not unlike putting your life savings into a certain unit trust only to have Warren Buffet to say you are wrong!

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by beasty
Training one leg at a time is an advanced exercise. This can be very good if you want to do negative reps. However for Bach's level, this is way too advance especially since he is still doing his workout and legs in a half baked manner. He should master his basic workout first.

There's no such thing as an advanced exercise. If anything, beginners need to do more single leg work not less.

lefty

bach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
beasty isn't thinking clearly in his flustered state.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bach
beasty isn't thinking clearly in his flustered state.

My guess is that his merkin is twisted, thus making him a little testy.

lefty

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lefty
My guess is that his merkin is twisted, thus making him a little testy.

lefty

WOW! Another hilarious side-splitting insult gained from a google search!
WOW! I suppose that's how people like you get your kicks.

My only wish for you is that you are young. Because it is only with age that you realize the consequence and stupidity of your irresponsible actions/conduct. By how stupid it is of you and how badly it reflects on you to sling mud on others you know nothing of.

But there is no point in my explaining these things to you because I know you will only revert with some stupid comments garnered from a google search.

If you are not young, I honestly and sincerely feel a profound sense of sorrow for you. Because while acting like a dipshit on the net can be excusable due to the naivete of the young, it is way too late for you if you are not.

Lastly, I am confident in my sexuality, while you are obviously not. By trying to label others with something really does not reflect well on you as well and your obsession do reveal a hell lot about what you really are. But as I said, these are things you obviously cannot comprehend so no point going into it in detail with you.

Don't bother replying with another of your pointless garbage comments that no one finds amusing. I bet that wont stop you anyway. Oh, the foolishness and naivete of the young.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
If you are not young, I honestly and sincerely feel a profound sense of sorrow for you. Because while acting like a dipshit on the net can be excusable due to the naivete of the young, it is way too late for you if you are not.

This is almost too much irony even for a confirmed smartass like myself to take. Tremendous work, Sir Lightbringer the Imaginaut.

bach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lastly, I am gay, while you are obviously not.
woah, slow down buddy; national coming out day isn't until saturday.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
WOW! Another hilarious side-splitting insult gained from a google search!
WOW! I suppose that’s how people like you get your kicks.

My only wish for you is that you are young. Because it is only with age that you realize the consequence and stupidity of your irresponsible actions/conduct. By how stupid it is of you and how badly it reflects on you to sling mud on others you know nothing of.

But there is no point in my explaining these things to you because I know you will only revert with some stupid comments garnered from a google search.

Lastly, I am confident in my sexuality, while you are obviously not. By trying to label others with something really does not reflect well on you as well and your obsession do reveal a hell lot about what you really are. But as I said, these are things you obviously cannot comprehend so no point going into it in detail with you.

Don’t bother replying with another of your pointless garbage comments that no one finds amusing. I bet that wont stop you anyway. Oh, the foolishness and naivete of the young.

What a long, try-hard reply to a small little post. somebody's definately upset!

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
This is almost too much irony even for a confirmed smartass like myself to take. Tremendous work, Sir Lightbringer the Imaginaut.

This applies to you too, you stupid dung beetle which lacks utter self awareness.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
What a long, try-hard reply to a small little post. somebody's definately upset!

Since you obviously lack understanding, let me be crystal clear to you.
I really don't give a ****. Thanks.

bach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really don’t give a ****. Thanks.
this is precisely the reason you spent all that time typing up your post, right? something doesn't add up
plain.gif

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
u mad?

No. But since you posted something, which you use in turn to ask me, you obviously are.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
6fhaxc6.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics