1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Tees - Siki Im, Golden Goose, Undercover (M/S)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Caveat, Dec 13, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

Kimono tee from Siki Im. Size M True to size SOLD.
    19.5" Pit to pit

Undercoverism Mirror Tee - Size 3 SOLD
    Tee shirt from Undercoverism 21" pit to pit. Fits true to size M. I bought this from a resale shop and to be honest I don't remember if it's new or used, but it is in great condition. Print is one of the coolest I've ever seen. Shirt is a perfectly solid olive color and plain on the back. The discoloration flashes you see are just from the photo.

Golden Goose superstar tee - New with tag - Size S $50
    Fits like a slim medium. I normally wear M tees but S in Golden Goose. Color: Stone with red paisley star print.
    19.5" pit to pit

Check my other listings. I am selling lots of stuff this week, here and on ebay for great prices!

*All prices firm. I need to sell these quick and they will go on ebay this week if not immediately sold. Do not bother making offers. US shipping is included, paypal fee is not. Shipping to confirmed paypal addresses only. Contact me for international shipping.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.