• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Teen guy wardrobe?

California

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm Matt, a teen guy from California. I'm a generally formal dresser, I don't like wearing T-Shirts and shorts out. I wanted some new ideas to mix up my wardrobe. I like wearing collared shirts and jeans, and I generally enjoy dressing up. How can I dress more formally while still "fitting in?" I would love to wear some slim jeans with a dressy shirt, tie, and jacket of some sort when I go out but I can't figure out how to do it without looking tacky or "too grown up." I've saved up and bought myself some Gucci loafers and an Armani slim black tie, and I seldom wear them now! What would you consider a good look for a tall, decent build teen guy?

Also, are Diamond Supply Co., Supreme, and Bape too mainstream and "hypebeast" to wear?

Thank you very much!
Matt

jakeypotato

Reaction score
dude, just go browse the forum, check the waywt thread. in one week, your perception will change.
and yes diamond, supreme = trash. makes you look like an immature boy prick.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 49 16.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 104 34.7%
  • 8”

Votes: 90 30.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 33 11.0%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.3%