Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ted kennedy

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by hopkins_student, Jul 27, 2004.

1. hopkins_student

hopkins_student Senior member

As much as I hate his politics, I have to admit that he is pretty stylish. I noticed just now during his speech at the DNC, he's wearing a single breasted suit with peaked lapels. That's a rare style, but its making more of a comeback, and I like it. What do you think?

2. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

I didn't see the DNC, but I do have a fondness for single-breasted suits with peaked lapels, which is undeniably making a comback (Tommy Hilfiger, anyone?) [​IMG]

3. montecristo#4

montecristo#4 Senior member

The question is (which I couldn't figure out) whether it was a one button? I am considering ordering a one button suit, without peaked lapels.

In any case, Kennedy did look pretty sharp. Not his usual red-nosed, about to fall down passed out self.

M

4. AlanC

AlanC Minister of Trad

When David Letterman is not wearing a DB suit he wears single breasted with peaked lapels. A very nice look. It's one of those things that would go unnoticed by most.

I noticed the other day that Kennedy was looking better than he used to, not as red-nosed and bloated (Clinton as well). They're tanned, rested and sober--bring on the interns.