• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Technical Outerwear

Rais

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The female designer who was in charge of ACRNM's women's line joined Nike. She had an internal collab (Nike x Schneider) that you can still find a lot of on eBay for pretty cheap.
Lululemon, Y-3/Y-3 Sport, NikeLab/Nike NSW/et.al., Adidas x Stella McCartney, vintage Prada Sport are other options you can start with.

John-Galt

Reaction score
I think I'd be fine with that, I much prefer a jacket but I'd appreciate any suggestions.

I've said this 10E6 times but look into the Veilance Galvanic. If you're looking for an overcoat, OAMC made some cool one a couple years ago

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ok guys here it goes.

I picked up this parka:
ADIDAS CONSORTIUM ATHLEISURE PACK 2 IN 1 PARKA

I walked through a lot of rain and did not get wet at all in fact was a bit hot. The one thing i really ,liked about this parka was no weird big pockets on the front. I did like isaora as well but front pockets killed it for me.

Foxhound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are there any guides or Inspobout there for mixing casual CM with techwear?

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

My response in general is wear whatever you want and just make sure its isn't super awkward.

In reality i think CM stuff works well with the below more so than it does with the jacket i posted above. I imagine things a bit more fitted and toned down for CM but thats about it. With sw&d i think drapy dark etc looks cooler. Then again no one is stopping you form wearing a bit more dressy gear with the jacket in spoiler. Just my 2c, hope that helps :)

Rais

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Could probably go full Uniqlo/Uniqlo U with one of their blocktech outers over the top. Maybe some black Stan Smiths or other simple sneaker/sneakerboot for the footwear.

Brattman

Reaction score
Has anyone ever contacted Isaora customer service with any success? I have some garments that have come apart at the hem and want to take them up on their lifetime guarantee, but no one has responded to the 3 emails I've sent.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They've always been very responsive to me, but with that said I haven't contacted them in a year or more.
TBH I don't know what's going on with them, Ricky Hendry went to Nike (Lab or ACG?) and I don't know if he's still involved in Isaora, they also dropped the whole direct to consumer model and are back at retailers but not nearly at the level they used to be and all of the stock those retailers picked up are from last winter or later.

Brattman

Reaction score
Thanks for that info! I wonder what the deal is. I can't seem to find active social media accounts for them either, which can't be a good sign.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads