1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Tea tree

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Steve B., Dec 13, 2002.

1. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Does anyone know a good source for tea tree based deodorants or antiperspirants? Online would be optimal. I remember Glenn O'Brien wrote about it a couple of months back, but I can't seem to find the column...

2. thc

thc Senior Member

The brand I know of is called Tea Tree Solutions. I don't know if they have their own website, but I did a search on google and here's the http for the search results page: http://search.netscape.com/nscp_re....&chk=on Also the Body Shop has a line of Tea Tree oil products. Other brands have one or two products that feature Tea Tree oil like Kiehl's and Naturopathica.

3. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

THC

Thanks. With all the times I use Google (or Dogpile) every day, I didn't think to do that. Duh.

Steve