• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone have an ojai jacket and can comment on fit ?

Super late to this but I'd say it fits slim and TTS. I have a 40.5" chest and am wearing a size 40 here.

Bonus pic of the indigo waffle long haul, that fits on the large size.

2019-03-09 09.13.56_edited.jpg

2019-03-16 13.54.12_edited.jpg

Hiamosey

Reaction score
I have an Ojai in Harris Tweed (same fabric Epaulet used their for Doyle recently) and I found the fit a little boxy in the waist but otherwise TTS and fine.

BDKA

Reaction score
anyone have an ojai jacket and can comment on fit ?
Again sorry for late response but yes, I have two Ojai jackets, in two different sizes - my Olive Sateen one I bought in Small/38, which is my usual Taylor Stitch size, but and it fits like a jacket - ie baggy, fits over a sweater/hoodie/thick flannel etc, but nicely so. When I came to order the recent Grey sateen version via the Workshop I sized down to an X-Small/36 as I wanted it to fit like a thicker shirt than as a jacket, and I’m really glad I did this. They both work beautifully in their different contexts.

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys - I wanted to reach out and let you know that today we launched our newest program around responsibility. At Taylor Stitch, we've made a commitment to responsibly building clothes for the long haul. That's why we're taking our commitment a step further with Restitch: a take-back and repair program that renews the value of our clothes and keeps them out of landfills.

Why Restitch you ask? We discovered that 85% of all clothing (including donations) ends up in our landfills every year—we won’t stand for that. We know we can do better and we need better. More importantly, you deserve better. Join us on our journey to continuing to better the industry and check out the details below.

Here’s how it all works:

Step 1: We take back well-loved TS clothing from you, our customers (and give you credit), and collect defective, garments from our factories.

Step 2: Those garments are cleaned, repaired, and recycled.

Step 3: We resell those items, along with one-of-a-kind, never-to-be-produced-again vintage pieces.

Step 4: You get killer new goods at great prices. The planet gets less waste. Everybody wins.

Check it out and shop over at https://restitch.taylorstitch.com/

globalroamer

Reaction score
So officially after 3 years my beloved chinos broke down.

Any suggestion if ordering new ones is worth it ?
I had the ones made in spain and am not sure if i want to buy the new ones made in china.

Plumluck

Reaction score
Ordered something Saturday that hasn't shipped yet, and haven't ordered anything from Taylor Stitch before. Normal for them or normal during a high sales period?

BDKA

Reaction score
Ordered something Saturday that hasn't shipped yet, and haven't ordered anything from Taylor Stitch before. Normal for them or normal during a high sales period?

They sent an email out apologizing for the delay in shipping during the sale as they received huge order volumes. They even gave me a little extra credit as a thank you for understanding, though perhaps that’s only to VIP/older customers. They’re normally pretty sharp shippers. What did you buy?

Plumluck

Reaction score
They sent an email out apologizing for the delay in shipping during the sale as they received huge order volumes. They even gave me a little extra credit as a thank you for understanding, though perhaps that’s only to VIP/older customers. They’re normally pretty sharp shippers. What did you buy?

Bought heavy bag tees in natural and canary, and the long haul jacket in their browns beach cloth. Can't wait, I need a source of good heavy pocket tees, and I've been watching the jacket for awhile. Stacked my first purchase discount, the sale, and the honey extension got me another 15% off. Couldn't say no.

Didn't get an email, but figured that was the case, thanks man!

BDKA

Reaction score
Oh nice! Damn I’m jealous of all that discount... I got the canary one in the sale too (such a great colour) as well as a pair of the Ranch Boots, which I’m VERY excited about, and mine hasn’t shipped yet either. They’re fantastic though, the Heavy Bags; have the sturdy & vintage feel of the beefier Jungmaven tees but with much more structure, ie they’re fitted nicely. Let me know how the Beach Cloth Jacket is, I’ve been tempted myself.

eczerwonka

Reaction score
Do TS usually stock a decent quantity of their shoes after they are out of production? I signed up after missing getting in on the pre-order of the Ranch Low and have kinda been obsessing over them ever since. I'm guessing/hoping since they have stocks of other footwear on their site that they will stock these as well?

BDKA

Reaction score
Do TS usually stock a decent quantity of their shoes after they are out of production? I signed up after missing getting in on the pre-order of the Ranch Low and have kinda been obsessing over them ever since. I'm guessing/hoping since they have stocks of other footwear on their site that they will stock these as well?
Hey, good question, though sorry to say that I’m not really sure tbh. I’ve only recently started paying attention to their shoes - I bought the Oxfords on Last Call a few months ago and was blown-away at how beautiful they are, so I decided to go for the Ranch Boot when the sale came around. I think their shoes are as subject to “Essentials” status like anything else so if they sell well or are a classic style they’ll keep them in production and/or releases new iteration later in the year. Those ones did look lovely, so I hope that’s the case.

Plumluck

Reaction score
Oh nice! Damn I’m jealous of all that discount... I got the canary one in the sale too (such a great colour) as well as a pair of the Ranch Boots, which I’m VERY excited about, and mine hasn’t shipped yet either. They’re fantastic though, the Heavy Bags; have the sturdy & vintage feel of the beefier Jungmaven tees but with much more structure, ie they’re fitted nicely. Let me know how the Beach Cloth Jacket is, I’ve been tempted myself.

Of course! Can't pretend my photography will be on par with Burzan, but I'll do my best.

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys - Just wanted to give you guys and our VIP a heads up that our second Restitch drop is landing around 5 PM PST today. There's an awesome mix of vintage and Restitched goods...

That's it! Hope y'all have a great day.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads