• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nah, keep em tight. Everyone else offers overly loose wrists/jacket openings, which boggles my mind. The arm of a jacket/shirt looks better with a good taper, just like pants. I don't wear a watch though.

If you do end up loosening them, please offer an inner button for those of us that like it tight

Last edited:

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm all for tapered cuff but you should be able to get your hand through it without having to unbutton it in my opinion

JilSlander

Reaction score
Can anyone help me nail down sizing for the TS Utility Shirt?

Size 40 = 22" chest and 18" shoulder? And can the sleeves be shortened from the cuff?

Thanks.

summersteve

Reaction score
Hey Gents!

I'm loving the commentary on the wrist openings.
This is something we will look into as we continue to grow and offer different fabrics.

I hope everyone is liking the Utility Collection, it's the last collection you'll see launched like this before we make the move to monthly collections in 2017.

Have a great weekend fam!

NorthCoast

Reaction score
Hey Gents!

I'm loving the commentary on the wrist openings.
This is something we will look into as we continue to grow and offer different fabrics.

I hope everyone is liking the Utility Collection, it's the last collection you'll see launched like this before we make the move to monthly collections in 2017.

Have a great weekend fam!

Herringbone Utility still included in the Utility Collection?

How will the monthly collections work?

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@summersteve Haven't you been doing monthly collections? What's the difference going to be?

Also, I know I teased about the number of long haul jackets being offered, but I'd honestly love a sherpa lined one (including the body) next year (preferably in black!)

Reaction score
I love Taylor Stitch, but the workshop sizing is killing me. As of right now, i have three models of the same size button down, all of which fit noticeably differently. I just received a fourth shirt from the workshop, again the same size, but this time doesn't fit me at all. I went back and checked the size charts, which are apparently the same for all items. I'd love to keep throwing my money at TS, because they make really great stuff, but I wish there were some consistent garment measurements. Really bummed I ordered my usual size and can't wear the end product. :(

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The problem that never goes away. Does TS check sizing of samples against fit models? It seems... unlikely?

Big-F

Reaction score
Hey guys,

has anyone attempted to remove the chest pockets of the moss Maritime shirt ? I find them too big, yet I really like everything else about the garment (fabric, colour, fit).
I've successfully removed pockets and patches on jackets and jumpers before, but their weave was looser. So I wonder if this would leave odd stitching marks.

Cheers

summersteve

Reaction score
Have a Happy and Safe Holiday season Fam!

Feel free to shoot me any messages about product or general TS policies.

The new year will be very exciting with the new release schedule.
To clarify, all products will be released at the beginning of the month as opposed to throughout the duration of the month. This allows you to see the collections in their entirety while also giving you a bit more time to make your decision.

Take Care!

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jeez, that's gonna suck if you're not into the collection, but I guess there's always the limited releases to hold people over.

NorthCoast

Reaction score
Have a Happy and Safe Holiday season Fam!

Feel free to shoot me any messages about product or general TS policies.

The new year will be very exciting with the new release schedule.
To clarify, all products will be released at the beginning of the month as opposed to throughout the duration of the month. This allows you to see the collections in their entirety while also giving you a bit more time to make your decision.

Take Care!

Hi Steve.

What other pants share the same cut as the Camp pants?

I thin the Chore is the same, but anything else?

Love the Camp Pants cut.

Thanks

summersteve

Reaction score
Hey @NorthCoast

The Chore Pant, the Camp Pant and the new dyneema moto jean share the same fit.
It's by far my favorite fit, I have a hard time wearing anything other than my Chore Pants.

Hope that's helpful!

NorthCoast

Reaction score
Hey @NorthCoast

The Chore Pant, the Camp Pant and the new dyneema moto jean share the same fit.
It's by far my favorite fit, I have a hard time wearing anything other than my Chore Pants.

Hope that's helpful!

It is. I love my Camp Pants. They fit perfect and that extra deep pocket bag is fun, makes everything secure and is oddly shocking when trying to reach the bottom. The SF print is cool as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads