• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are these sweaters, or hoodies, or something else? i really like the color / cloth combination, but haven't seen these anywhere on the website - assume they are out of stock...

globalroamer

Reaction score
I did not get the sizing right...the chinos are a bit longer / wider than expected....

Medoc

Reaction score
@bbconair

Those are the project jackets and hoodies w/ the 3 button up closure. Project jackets just got released in new colorways about a month ago.

The hoodies haven't been on site for awhile it seems like, about a year. I had the indigo version from like 2014 and I finally had to toss it. I wore it constantly and put it through some real abuse including athletic and outdoor activity and it held up well for 2 years. It would have lasted much longer with better care on my part. It was a great mid weight with solid structure, good length, and a really nice balance between fitted and comfortable. I was always hoping to see some version of that pop up again but it's been awhile.

Bryanb55

Reaction score
Yes, I believe all of their pants come with a 36 inch inseam.

oynag

Reaction score

mikegnthensome

Reaction score
hey @mikegnthensome , now that you're back - any way we can get the camp pants in washed duck (or unwashed if need be) like the chore pants?
Hey @Klemins ! We already have the fabric for our next edition of the camp pants (which will be in the Workshop next month - August). I think you'll really like the two new fabrics that we selected but I'll absolutely let our head of product know that there's a demand for camp pants in the duck canvas.

mikegnthensome

Reaction score
Looks like the size charts changed for the camp shorts and workshop slim chinos - appears the sizing is true to size.
Yessir! we realized that our sizing charts were a little wonky so we fixed 'em up. All bottoms should fit true to size (ie. actually waist measurement is the size you should purchase)

globalroamer

Reaction score
Yessir! we realized that our sizing charts were a little wonky so we fixed 'em up. All bottoms should fit true to size (ie. actually waist measurement is the size you should purchase)

Damn. A bit too late for me. I ordered 4 pants + 1 shorts but apparently they are too large.
Can you guys take a look and let me know if you can do something about it ? :-| My ticket nr. 17561

SouthNarc

Reaction score
@mikegnthensome

Is the sizing of the garments changing or just the chart? I pretty much know my T/S size in everything and would hate to have to start checking measurements again when I order..

mikegnthensome

Reaction score
@mikegnthensome

Is the sizing of the garments changing or just the chart? I pretty much know my T/S size in everything and would hate to have to start checking measurements again when I order..
@SouthNarc changed nothing about the sizing besides the chart my man so you're good... We just had a lot of people confused as to chest size =40 but their 40 looks so large so they ordered the wrong size. Working with the team to find a happy medium but you're good to go

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@SouthNarc
 changed nothing about the sizing besides the chart my man so you're good... We just had a lot of people confused as to chest size =40 but their 40 looks so large so they ordered the wrong size. Working with the team to find a happy medium but you're good to go

Maybe add a note urging people to buy according to the label (as in, if you have a 38" chest, buy a size small) and that xx% (assuming it's high) of returns are due to buying a size too small.

SouthNarc

Reaction score
@mikegnthensome

Mike is there anyway you can possibly post a screen cap of the old size chart for trousers, jeans, and shirts? I know that's a pain ********** but personally speaking T/S' fit is so good that I used the old size chart to make comparisons to other companies when I was interested in whether their product would fit me. Also it's extremely handy if ordering something custom.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads