• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

pima1234

Reaction score
I mean, they've done the 30% thing before, so it wasn't a surprise. Interesting marketing.

Yeah I messaged customer service yesterday as I got a “Today only, time for thirty!” (30% off) email, as I’m sure you all did, and made two quick purchases, but when I went back an hour later (still well before midnight) to add an Ojai it had dropped to 20% with no explanation, and by the time customer service got back to me the Ojai sold out in my size

Lem87

Reaction score
Got any updates on the whiskey shell Ranch boots?

Last edited:

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Got any updates on the whiskey shell Ranch boots?
Unfortunately, we recently got our TOP samples and had to send them back and have the factory tweak them a little bit. As of now we should still be able to get these out within the ship window. We should have another submission from the factory soon and I'll be sure to keep the thread updated with the results of that!

orionz06

Reaction score
Any reason the new Apres hoodie is cut drastically different than the last one?

NorthCoast

Reaction score
Any idea when the Heavy Bag long sleeves will be coming back? I missed out on the two tone baseball version in green. Would love more of those.

Lem87

Reaction score
Unfortunately, we recently got our TOP samples and had to send them back and have the factory tweak them a little bit. As of now we should still be able to get these out within the ship window. We should have another submission from the factory soon and I'll be sure to keep the thread updated with the results of that!
Thanks for the update!

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here’s a couple recent pics of random TS gear in my closet:

1ADB4859-E374-4C74-A823-9C174DE4C5BC.jpeg

78EE562F-783D-480C-8357-050F8CDC6DE3.jpeg

A9E6459E-BAB8-4FFF-9C60-AD64CCB657C0.jpeg
1649CAB5-AFB4-43E5-90FA-A0195EA7C177.jpeg
DC0C697A-19D4-48C9-B00F-9E1CC6CC5C4D.jpeg

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any idea when the Heavy Bag long sleeves will be coming back? I missed out on the two tone baseball version in green. Would love more of those.
Unfortunately we don't have any plans to restock the long sleeves in the near future. Sorry for the disappointing news.

For the baseball tee looks like we have one on Restitch right now. I would recommend checking out our Crewneck Sweaters. Since they clock in at 11.5 oz, they function well as both a crewneck and long sleeve. Pretty versatile! Also a favorite at our Maine offices.

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like it a lot, and it came in handy warding off the ocean spray, but it hasn’t really rained yet so I can’t comment on that aspect. It seems like it’s best suited for windy/wet weather from 50-70 degrees. A good all-rounder in a cool dusty olive color. The one in beach cloth is super beefy in comparison, and much better for when it’s really cold.

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I like it a lot, and it came in handy warding off the ocean spray, but it hasn’t really rained yet so I can’t comment on that aspect. It seems like it’s best suited for windy/wet weather from 50-70 degrees. A good all-rounder in a cool dusty olive color. The one in beach cloth is super beefy in comparison, and much better for when it’s really cold.
Very helpful feedback much appreciated! I work out of our Portland Maine offices so too cold to wear the welterweight right now, but I'm excited to get some wear in come Spring/Summer. Classic silhouette makes me think it'll be easy to style too.

Lem87

Reaction score
You had to know this was coming, so I'm going to go ahead and ask.

When can we expect to see long hauls in mid/heavy weight duck canvas fabrics without contrast collars? You seem to have done almost everything but that, lol. I was left scratching my head about this while browsing though the outerwear section of the site as I realized this.

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@taylorstitch, any reason the Apres hoodie sizing appears to have changed dramatically?
I checked with the production team, the overall fit for the Apres is the same. However, we added some ease to the Olive Hemp version. Since the Olive Hemp has no stretch compared to previous Apres fabrications it needed a little more room to maintain comfort.

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
You had to know this was coming, so I'm going to go ahead and ask.

When can we expect to see long hauls in mid/heavy weight duck canvas fabrics without contrast collars? You seem to have done almost everything but that, lol. I was left scratching my head about this while browsing though the outerwear section of the site as I realized this.
Honestly you got me wondering the same thing now lol. All these years following the brand and now working with them and I never realized that. I don't see any plans as of now but I'll pass this note along the production team, thanks so much for the suggestion!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads