1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by taylorstitch, Jun 7, 2012.

Tags:
  1. OmniscientCause

OmniscientCause Senior member

Yea I need more Hyde in my life.

2. theh00d

theh00d Senior member

Excited about the perks and looking forward to new jackets even though summer barely started...

3. OmniscientCause

It's been 90 every day in DC for like a month. Bring on fall

4. Bellafonte27

Bellafonte27 Active Member

It's even worse here in Texas, can't wait till October, or as I like to call it, the start of the Barbour season.

5. OmniscientCause

October ? I didn't even bust it out until December when I lived in Boston? And believe me i use every opportunity to wear them because I have 4

6. prisonstrength

prisonstrength Senior member

@taylorstitch

any chance of restocking the 32 in the olive democratic chino?

7. NorthCoast

NorthCoast Senior member

8. Bellafonte27

Bellafonte27 Active Member

I go to school in DC and it's cold enough there in December for a Texan

9. OmniscientCause

haha okay, though it was pretty mild in dc last winter. (I go to school here as well)

10. Sudonihm

Sudonihm Senior member

@taylorstitch, can we get odd sized shirts? Particularly would love size 39! Love the quality for value, but a 39 would be ideal.

11. taylorstitch

taylorstitch Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Gents,

A chino restock will be coming in the next couple of weeks online.

For those of you in need of odd-sized shirts, we advise honoring your local tailor. If you're an odd size, order the size up that matches your chest circumference best and have your tailor take it in. Other than that, for those of you local to SF or making regular stops in the city, please check out our custom shirting program.

take good care,
    the Team @ TS

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  12. Tdizzle

Tdizzle Active Member

Any new beefy t-shirts coming out for summer like the Fairends or Sequoia stripes? The standard issue and indigo dyed ones are abit wide in the collar for me and seem to stretch out...

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  13. mikegnthensome

mikegnthensome Senior member

To the Fellas of Styleforum,

I've chatted with some of you previously (shout out to OmniscientCurse, Hiamosey, cantfade_me, bigwhat_62) but I'm the newest guy on the TS team. I'm handling growth and marketing efforts and want to make sure your voice is heard so anytime you've got an idea, feedback for us, etc. drop me a line at mikeg@taylorstitch.com.

You're damn sure I'll do my best to make things happen.

The team's really stoked about the newest item to hit the Workshop tomorrow, our Swift Mills Denim Utility Shirt. So, what better way to say whats up then to bring some joy to my post.

[​IMG]

All the good deetz are here: http://taylorstitch.com/blogs/archive/34562820-paper-to-product-edition-213.

If you've got any questions, just holler. If I can't answer it, I'll tap the guy on the shoulder who knows way more and looks way better than I do.

2 people like this.
  14. OmniscientCause

Good looks Mike, congrats on getting a job full time. Looking forward to more offerings!

15. 1989thenumber

1989thenumber Senior member

Welcome and congrats on your new job.

Shirt looks pretty nice - there are some pics of a fella wearing it - what is his height/weight and what size is he wearing? I'd say it looks almost like it's a size too small for him - at least in the arms, anyway.

Thanks.

16. Sudonihm

Sudonihm Senior member

Welcome and congratulations! Looking forward to more great products! Ps You might want to put Taylor Stitch link in your signature

1 person likes this.
  17. mikegnthensome

mikegnthensome Senior member

Hey bud, the model is 6'3/175 and he's wearing a size 40.

18. Tdizzle

Tdizzle Active Member

Agree.... the shirt looks really cool but too small on that dude. Desc says its shorter... maybe not the call.

19. onehotchili

onehotchili Senior member

Welcome.... been awhile since I have been in the Valencia shop, but I am hoping to make it down soon.

In any case, any chance you guys can update measuring Size Guide on the website to include measurements for Shoulder? That is a super important measurement which can make or break the fit of your Off the Rack shirts. I just received one of the Navy Mini Floral Short Sleeves and while the chest measure is fine, the shoulders are super narrow. Had I known I would have sized up and saved the cost of having to ship back and forth for an exchange. Just trying to help with some feedback.

On another note, based on this shirt and some other pieces I recently picked up.... the quality has definitely gone up! Even little things like the newer labels, hang tags, etc look great. Keep it up!

20. wdahab

wdahab Senior member

Yeah, the sleeves look a bit short for 34.5" (though I'm sure they are accurate) unless he has super long arms. Fits him in the shoulders though. I'm on the fence on this. Is it raw, or washed? And is there any selvedge detail?