• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been buying your clothing for a little over 2 years now, and in all honesty I think those floral shirts were not as successful as you might have thought due to your following at the time. The label certainly is more known now then where those were released.

Just my .02 from following virtually every weekly release of the last 100.

goldenbear

Reaction score
I've been buying your clothing for a little over 2 years now, and in all honesty I think those floral shirts were not as successful as you might have thought due to your following at the time. The label certainly is more known now then where those were released.

I can attest that I was not aware of the label when the floral shirts were released, and almost certainly would have purchased one.

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I can attest that I was not aware of the label when the floral shirts were released, and almost certainly would have purchased one. 

Yea I was on the fence for awhile and money was tight at the time so I only went with midnight Italian chambray. My fav shirt still to this day 2 years later.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

+1 to this.

Also: I missed out on the Indigo Oxford Leisure shorts--long story involving inventory **** up on their end. Great CS on the whole thing, but: If anyone grabbed these in Medium and isn't into them, PM and I'll take them off your hands. Thanks!

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yea I was on the fence for awhile and money was tight at the time so I only went with midnight Italian chambray. My fav shirt still to this day 2 years later.

Can you post a pic wearing it outdoors?

atmticfntstc

Reaction score
After waiting more than a month for delivery, I had to give up on my Sea Washed Tan Selvage Chambray Glacier Shirt and get a refund. Seems it was lost in the post.

Bizarrely, I got a full refund to my card for the shirt, but Mina was adamant they could not refund the shipping charge - the shipping could only be refunded as a gift card. It's only $30, but still. I feel like I should get back the full amount that I paid.

That aside, am gutted. If anyone bought a size 40 and isn't feeling it, I'm your man.

Hey man, that was a collaboration with Fairends and they've still got 40's in stock! http://fairends.com/products/tan-chambray-glacier-shirt

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Can you post a pic wearing it outdoors?

I don't have one of me wearing it. Sucks because I took like 300 pics in Paris two weeks ago but like none of me and I had it with me.

Next time I'll wear it I'll do my best to have a pic taken.

rusticchasm

Reaction score
can someone comment on the oxford leisure shorts? fit? material? like/dislikes?

1989thenumber

Reaction score

Hey man, that was a collaboration with Fairends and they've still got 40's in stock!  http://fairends.com/products/tan-chambray-glacier-shirt

Cheers for that mate, much appreciated. TS actually sent me a restock email for a 40 so I snapped it up quick. Hopefully it will arrive this time. I could have upgraded to a different shipping method, but $80 shipping for a $120 shirt is a bit much. And it can't go missing twice, surely?!

stevo746

Reaction score
can someone comment on the oxford leisure shorts? fit? material? like/dislikes?
I got these a couple weeks ago and never want to take them off. I usually wear at 29 waist and got a small. Inseam is about 7 inches. As with all Taylor Stitch stuff the construction is great. Honestly walking around town with one of these and the grey pocket tee makes me feel like a badass. Material is medium to lightweight oxford cloth. Definitely not as heavy as the indigo oxford jack.

edit: I literally registered just to post this comment, I love these shorts! I'm wearing them right now.

Last edited:

garsag

Reaction score
I'm obsessed with the sea washed denim project jacket. Unfortunately I'd need a size 36, which is sold out. Any chance of a restock? Or if anyone has one lying around, hit me up!

matt1985

Reaction score
Just otter waxed my pine project jacket and absolutely love how it's turned out! Just leaving it to cure, then will be wearing it pretty hard! It has softened it up slightly which is nice, and has created a nice look to the jacket.

gentfarmer

Reaction score

Just otter waxed my pine project jacket and absolutely love how it's turned out! Just leaving it to cure, then will be wearing it pretty hard! It has softened it up slightly which is nice, and has created a nice look to the jacket. 
Any pics?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads