• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

wdahab

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Code isn't working for me (I sent in an email letting them know). Anyone having it work for them?

Working now. But can't stack with the $20 survey coupon (at least not online) so doesn't matter. Bought one of each. The green is my preferred color, but my biggest regret is having not bought a Yosemite shirt in each color, and now I can't until their next restock. Not gonna make that mistake again.

Last edited:

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Code isn't working for me (I sent in an email letting them know). Anyone having it work for them?

Working now. But can't stack with the $20 survey coupon (at least not online) so doesn't matter. Bought one of each. The green is my preferred color, but my biggest regret is having not bought a Yosemite shirt in each color, and now I can't until their next restock. Not gonna make that mistake again.

Yosemite: I've done one each year...I just need black at this point.

Tsujigiri

Reaction score
Just bought my first shirt from these guys. I'm going to be in the area the next couple days, so I'm hoping I'll have time to stop by.

Tsujigiri

Reaction score
On a side note, this brand's sizes are really big. I'm usually a medium or small, but if I can trust their scale, I'm an XS by their system.

wdahab

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

On a side note, this brand's sizes are really big. I'm usually a medium or small, but if I can trust their scale, I'm an XS by their system.

I don't know if I agree with that. From my experience, they're solidly on the standard American sizing scale (basically, anything that isn't particularly slim). I'm a small in most pre-shrunk shirts, and a size 38 short or 36 regular for jackets, and TS small (38) works perfectly for me across the board. I think that TS real strength is in the more rugged, individually designed shirts. For oxfords or chambrays there are very competitive options out there. But for canvas/twill/felted shirts, TS is the best out there.

wdahab

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So, just to follow up on that, Jenilee, awesome CS representative that she is, did in fact stack the 10% new release coupon on top of my $20 off coupon, giving me a partial refund for the difference. Anyway, the shirts are going out today, and I'm super excited about it. Also, she did confirm that Yosemites will be run again this fall. I will be buying several of them this time, I have worn my red one so often.

ebusto

Reaction score
Jenilee is amazingly helpful. I logged in just to echo that, and I'm generally a lazy person.

lbrig

Reaction score
Does anyone have the good acre chore pants? Are they wearable for everyday/casual use?

ebusto

Reaction score
I have a few pairs of the original chore pants. They're quite wearable for a subset of casual: flannel shirts, boots, rain, and rock climbing. I wouldn't wear them to the office aside from casual Friday.

rusticchasm

Reaction score
I have a few pairs of the original chore pants. They're quite wearable for a subset of casual: flannel shirts, boots, rain, and rock climbing. I wouldn't wear them to the office aside from casual Friday.
ditto- def not office wear and maybe even not summer wear given the weight... they do have great mobility though for rock climbing

lbrig

Reaction score
How would you compare the fit to the summer chinos and the selvedge chinos?

ebusto

Reaction score
I actually dont have any TS chinos, but the fit of their original chore pants was very consistent with their denim.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads