1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by taylorstitch, Jun 7, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Fixer22

Fixer22 Member

Didn't realize when they said the Maritime Jacket would be for sale first thing Wednesday morning, they meant Tuesday night. Bummed I missed it, but glad they're doing a pre-sale for the next run.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014

2. rusticchasm

rusticchasm Senior Member

Anyone know what watch the model is wearing in the third picture from the right?

3. wdahab

wdahab Distinguished Member

I always check Tuesday night, since size smalls can go super quickly (like they have with Yosemite's in the past). I grabbed mine with 4 left, and they were all gone soon after, never seen anything go *that* quickly, glad I pulled the trigger.

Oh, and TS said no problem on crediting me the new product discount. They never do it for orders placed *after* it expires, but it's wonderful customer service that they are willing to not make you wait around for the email to come. But, of course, their CS has been wonderful for as long as I've been buying from them. 15 oz wool jacket shirt? Perfect middle ground between a warm flannel and my 24 oz Mackinaw coats.

4. rusticchasm

rusticchasm Senior Member

i was able to get one in 36. if it doesn't fit/i don't like it (for some strange reason), i'd be more than happy to sell it to someone who wants it. you would have to pay shipping though... but at least you don't have to wait until march!

5. stmaier

stmaier Senior Member

Do you guys have any plans to restock the sweatpants?

6. atmticfntstc

atmticfntstc New Member

I took a risk on the Maritime Shirt Jacket and sized up. Now it's too big. I've got a 46 and I need a 44. Is anyone interested in a trade?

7. OmniscientCause

OmniscientCause Distinguished Member

Exchange it for the next run. It sucks you have to wait 6 weeks but it's only 6 weeks. I went with 40 because I take Yosemite in 40 and their other shirts in 38. I have to wait till march for it though.

8. atmticfntstc

atmticfntstc New Member

I figured that would be what I ended up doing. I just live in Texas. In 6 weeks winter will be gone and I won't get to wear it again until November.

9. OmniscientCause

Yea Ill get wear out of mine through may most likely and even then maybe some cold nights on the water late august into septemper. Can anyone comment on how much warmer this is compared to the yosemite?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014

10. BLAUGRANA

BLAUGRANA Distinguished Member

I ordered the Maritime last week, but mine is on back order as well. Living in WI and considering the Winter we've had thus far I'll probably have opportunity to wear it.

Got my Mechanic shirts in the mail yesterday. Love the olive color. Not sure on the black since I'd prefer it a bit more faded, but looking at the site pics I like the sleeves rolled up. Either way I like the buttons and it makes for a great shirt to mix things up.

Let me just say that I'm thrilled to have slimmed down and be a great fit for a 40. Now TS, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE bring back the Japanese indigo shirts. The most recent run??? I think it was Spring 2013????? Hell, do another last minute run of the Yosemites. It's Winter everywhere!

11. OmniscientCause

yea the japanese indigo shirts were awesome. Club monaco coppied one of them, litterally the same shirt but im sure the construction wasnt as good.

12. goldenbear

goldenbear Senior Member

Has anyone tried the natural leather belt? And can you comment on the aging? Thank-you.

13. OlafG

OlafG Senior Member

Any restock of the T-shirts planned?

14. giantBOB

giantBOB Active Member

Got one for XMas. My wife saw me gawking at it online and bought it for me. At first it seems really thick, but breaks-in well. Beautiful with denim. As far as patina goes having only had it for a month I cant comment too much. It does mark up a bit but still looks great IMHO.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2014

15. goldenbear

goldenbear Senior Member

Thanks for the information. I'm considering pulling the trigger on those. They are cheaper than the ones from Tanner Goods, especially with the discount.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2014