1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by taylorstitch, Jun 7, 2012.

Tags:
  1. taylorstitch

taylorstitch Senior member Affiliate Vendor

We will be doing a duck canvas short as part of our spring release with Fair Ends. The short will drop with a selvedge chambray western shirt and a heavyweight pocket tee.

Expect the collaboration to release at the end of April.

1 person likes this.
  2. taylorstitch

taylorstitch Senior member Affiliate Vendor

The Maritime shirt jacket was on pre-sale, which also sold out. We had hoped to have extra jackets to sell after the pre-sale orders, but it did not work out that way. That said, you can certainly expect to see the Maritime jacket back next year.

3. wdahab

wdahab Senior member

Not really digging the cut on the railroad shirt, but love the triple needle. Would have been a cool thing on the Maritime or Yosemite in future versions (or next time you run one of those thick flannel shirts). Was hoping the railroad would be something I would want to grab, but just needs to be a bit longer I think and/or have button down collar.

4. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

Hmmm. I disagree about the collar entirely, but I also think that the TS button-down collar isn't super strong. It's very short w/ not much roll. I think their point collar is a much better execution. I also think that work shirts in general look better w/ a point collar. BUt that's just me...

I dig the look of the railroad, but it's not really my thing. Looking forward to more spring options, and hopefully some indigo patter variations.

5. SerialComma

SerialComma Senior member

I agree with you about the collar. TS's button-down collar is fine (I like it much better on my oxford than I do my gingham shirt), but their point collars really stand out for me. I owned very few point-collar shirts before I discovered TS, and I've come to love them. At least from TS.

I picked up one of these in red, and I'm stoked. But I was surprised by the price. Is this one of their more specialty shirts or has the price gone up?

6. rusticchasm

rusticchasm Senior member

On the other hand, I would prefer a shorter length and slightly slimmer!

7. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

Um, size down? Their shirts are cut relatively slim overall. The chest is not crazy slim, but they have a pronounced taper for sure. And they are not overly long for their tagged size. If you need a both slimmer and shorter, just get a size down...unless you have crazy long arms or a huge neck I guess.

8. rusticchasm

rusticchasm Senior member

can't size down from a 36!

9. oboy_oboy

oboy_oboy Senior member

Right. Bummer.

MTM for you!

10. matt1985

matt1985 Senior member

Hey guys, just a quick question for the people that purchased the canvas water repellant project jacket. Has it softened up for you at all? I've worn my about a dozen times, and it's still quite stiff. Love the jacket, but kind of looking forward for it to be a bit softer and not so much like cardboard.

Keep up the good work guys, love your clothing!

11. SerialComma

SerialComma Senior member

Anybody get their Railroad shirt? Site says they were supposed to ship 3/26, but I haven't gotten word yet.

12. stmaier

stmaier Senior member

Any plans for a short sleeve henley?

13. OmniscientCause

OmniscientCause Senior member

Ive been getting so much wear out of my maritime jacket the past 4 weeks...probably my favorite piece from you guys...and I have like 12 articles of clothing.

14. wdahab

wdahab Senior member

I've been wearing my Maritime constantly too. Contemplating whether I want the green or khaki (or probably both) of this highlands shirt

15. Louys

Louys Senior member

What's the code for the highland shirt?

16. wonsmithr8

wonsmithr8 Senior member

SAFARI

17. wdahab

wdahab Senior member

Code isn't working for me (I sent in an email letting them know). Anyone having it work for them?

Working now. But can't stack with the $20 survey coupon (at least not online) so doesn't matter. Bought one of each. The green is my preferred color, but my biggest regret is having not bought a Yosemite shirt in each color, and now I can't until their next restock. Not gonna make that mistake again.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  18. OmniscientCause

OmniscientCause Senior member

Yosemite: I've done one each year...I just need black at this point.

19. Tsujigiri

Tsujigiri Senior member

Just bought my first shirt from these guys. I'm going to be in the area the next couple days, so I'm hoping I'll have time to stop by.

20. Tsujigiri

Tsujigiri Senior member

On a side note, this brand's sizes are really big. I'm usually a medium or small, but if I can trust their scale, I'm an XS by their system.