Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by taylorstitch, Jun 7, 2012.

Tags:
  1. scamster

scamster Senior member

a shame as I missed that particular project. look forward to seeing what you do with them again!

2. taylorstitch

taylorstitch Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

We changed up the leather patch on our most recent denims to a 12 oz natural veggie tan patch that we treated with a water sealant to keep it from soaking up and we also sewed it on all 4 sides.

I'm sorry the overdye didn't work for you. I'll try and post some pictures of some others soon. We had a couple we saw that came out awesome.

We are definitely working on some more leather goods with a manufacturer here in the states. A small line of leather goods will launch this spring at some point. We will probably introduce them one by one as they become perfected. Starting with a belt.

Thanks for all the input! We definitely have a lot more awesome stuff in the works this year.

3. taylorstitch

Definitely adding more styles this year. There is a deconstructed blazer in the works as we speak. The project jacket we launched has a lower armhole and a bit more room through the chest so it fits more like a jacket than our other overshirts.

4. taylorstitch

Lots of this stuff in the works as well. We have been developing some pretty awesome knit fabrics for polos, tees, crewnecks, sweatpants...

5. nathanl

nathanl Senior member

I started out with the Mechanics shirt and now TS is the bulk of my shirt wardrobe! [​IMG]

My favorites so far are the Japanese prints (really nice and unique fabrics) and the indigo oxfords (interesting but subtle).

I'd really love to see some of the dressier fabrics (gingham, etc) done up in the buttondown/Jack pattern. Something that could be dressed up without a tie - the spread collar just doesn't look right to me with the top button undone and tieless.

6. OmniscientCause

OmniscientCause Senior member

Ive wanted a Navy mechanic shirt so hopefully this is reissued some time this year.

Also interested in the deconstructed jacket...do we have a price point yet? Only reason I ask is Jcrew has something that looks like it might work but would much rather buy from you guys if the price was any where near the same give or take 50-100 bucks for wiggle room.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013

7. meso

meso Senior member

Deconstructed blazer sounds great, if it's not too dressy.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013

8. taylorstitch

Deconstructed blazer definitely won't be too dressy. We will be running it in different fabrics throughout the year. It will be much more functional in most men's everyday wardrobe.

Price point will depend on fabrics but we are really shooting to get it in the $195 - $225 range as best we can!

We want it to be an easy buy so they can be paired well with many of our shirts.

9. OmniscientCause

OmniscientCause Senior member

Thats what I like to hear. Looking forward to this.

10. slimandnone

slimandnone Active Member

That price range for the blazer sounds perfect. I'm looking for one in a late spring/summer/early fall weight.

As for product ideas, I would love to see some more of the patterned dress shirts (gingham, tattersall, checks, etc.).

Happy New Year, fellas!

11. cantfade_me

cantfade_me Active Member

any chance we can get a release schedule for the coming months like we were lucky enough to receive at the end or 2012? :D

12. taylorstitch

Things are shifting around a bit right now. Once we get a better grasp on them we will let you guys know!

13. taylorstitch

Tomorrow is a double release gents. We thought we would put together some great alternatives to straight up dress shoes and shirts. Four awesome collaborations with Rancourt & Co. as well as four brushed cotton dress shirts. We just stepped things up as well and are now putting pearl buttons on the English style shirts for a touch more class. We figured you guys deserved it.

Use the code STAYSHARP for 10% off the new collection of products this evening and tomorrow only.

14. jimney

jimney Senior member

A deconstructed blazer in a nice linen could be awesome for summer. Just my two cents.

15. Mr. Six

Mr. Six Senior member

How heavy is the material of the brushed cotton shirts?