• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

acw816

Reaction score
👋 SF

Cleaning out my closet and found some old TS pieces I never wear anymore. These were all purchased several years ago when all TS stuff was still made in California. Worn but all in very good condition. Attached some pics as well. PM if interested.

1. Red Floral SS sz 36
  2. Blue/Sea Oxford SS sz 36
  3. Olive Work Shirt SS sz 36

Attachments

zenosparadox

Reaction score
I have an unworn (tags still attached) Able reversible vest in brown beach cloth in size XL if anyone is interested. I've just listed it on the usual sites for about $100 plus shipping ($168 retail), but would let it go to someone directly for $80 shipped.
Taylor Stitch Able Vest in wool beach cloth in size XL.jpg
Taylor Stitch Able Vest in wool beach cloth in size XL_3.jpg
WOOBEACLO_D20.jpg

marvell100

Reaction score
Just tossing this out there - I have BNWT TS/Golden Bear Moto Jackets in both Whiskey and Espresso that I’m considering selling. Both size 36. I already have one whiskey and then went a little crazy, buying an extra whiskey plus an espresso that I just don’t seem to want to wear. I was gonna put them up on Grailed for $800 shipped (so well below the 20% discount price plus tax), but wanted to see if anyone in this group wanted it first. Willing to do $650 shipped for either (pay via Venmo, Zelle, or PayPal F&F). Really think this is a great deal if you’ve been considering buying one of these pieces and want a brand new, gorgeous leather jacket. Hit me up if interested and I can send photos and any other info you might need - they are brand new with tags and have been sitting in a garment bag in my closet.

Attachments

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.