• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

Krown

Reaction score
Any sizing experience with the Maritime shirt jacket?

I am 5" 8 and 133 lb, I suppose I have to go for the XS

Krown

Reaction score
I received the Maritime shirt, XS is good. The quality seems solid,

Did you notice any change with made in china stuff in terms of quality?

Lem87

Reaction score
I received the Maritime shirt, XS is good. The quality seems solid,

Did you notice any change with made in china stuff in terms of quality?
The Maritime is not made in china? All of my taylor stitch outerwear is china made so I couldnt tell you. Only thing I dont like so far is the changes they made to the winter sashikos. I got the indigo last year and love the arm and torso wool lining. I think it was a boneheaded move to use acetate in both the restock of the indigo and the new indigo black. The indigo black should have been crowdfunded with two options of sleeve lining instead of going generic with them. I was interested in buying the indigo black longhaul until I found out about the acetate sleeves. Great looking jacket.

Krown

Reaction score
yes, the Maritime shirt is made in China. I meant if there is a difference from the made in China stuff compared to the previous made in USA products

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have both US made and China made stuff from TS and haven’t noticed any changes. From what I understand they invested in these factories themselves and make sure quality is high and workers are treated and paid well.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the fisherman's sweater in heather. Beautiful sweater but it piles easily. I have a 10-year-old Lactose merino wool sweater and there is no piling on that. Maybe it is the weave of the length of the fibers? Not sure. Otherwise, I love that sweater.

marvell100

Reaction score
WTB/WTT: anybody out there have a Cuyama Jacket in Cognac, size 36, they’d be willing to sell or trade? I missed the boat on these and now it’s sold out in XS (36). I have BNWT Moto Jackets in both the whiskey and espresso, size 36, and would be willing to part with one of those in exchange. Also have some other comparable pieces (Theory leather bombers in black and gray, both retail for over $1k, and TOJ/Falcon Garments jackets) that I could also offer up for potential trade if preferable. Just let me know if interested and I can send pics, etc. Willing to buy as well if you’d prefer to just sell the Cuyama. Thank you!

Samir

Reaction score
Have six Made in the USA Jacks in XS that I've outgrown - was going to send them in for Restitch but it looks like it's temporarily on hold - any idea when it'll reopen? Thanks!

Spencerism

Reaction score
Hello SF folks

Selling a couple of Heavy Bags, The Heavy Bag Waffle Long Sleeve in Navy 42, $50 and a Heavy Bag Tee in Dusty Sky 42, $25

Would prefer to ship both to same buyer, USPS. GPay, PPal, Venmo.

Also selling a couple of Spier & Mackey sport coats and that include paired shirts and a couple of J&M dress shoes, see post #2532 on Unofficial BST Spier Mackay thread. PM for info and more pics on TS Heavy Bags and other.
PXL_20210327_011555123.jpg

Spencerism

Reaction score
SOLD

Hello SF folks

Selling a couple of Heavy Bags, The Heavy Bag Waffle Long Sleeve in Navy 42, $50 and a Heavy Bag Tee in Dusty Sky 42, $25

Would prefer to ship both to same buyer, USPS. GPay, PPal, Venmo.

Also selling a couple of Spier & Mackey sport coats and that include paired shirts and a couple of J&M dress shoes, see post #2532 on Unofficial BST Spier Mackay thread. PM for info and more pics on TS Heavy Bags and other.View attachment 1584186

H. E. Pennypacker

Reaction score
Do the Fisherman sweaters fit snug or loose? I looked at their measurements, but I'd also like a firsthand experience.

Also, what can I expect of the quality? Above J. Crew/Bonobos, on par with Howlin, below Private White?

DoubleDouble

Reaction score
Selling a couple of barely worn pieces from TS.

Size S — Heavy bag tee in Black, $25 + shipping.
Waist 29 / Inseam 33 — Black selvedge denim in Townsend Democratic fit, $60 + shipping.

DM for pics/measurements.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.