1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by taylorstitch, Jun 7, 2012.

Tags:
  1. up1911fan

up1911fan Senior Member

I liked the traveler jacket and the green dot shirt.

2. Klemins

Klemins Distinguished Member

Couple of the shirts looked nice but that's about it.

Spring summer is never that great IMO (for any brand).

3. BDKA

BDKA Member

I thought the green dot shirt, the flecked grey donegal wool (jack?) shirt & the long haul jacket in that indigo waffle thing were all great. I’d definitely want any of those, but the rest was a bit meh.

4. whiskeytown

whiskeytown Member

So it appears that the surveys differed from user to user. My survey was dominated by jackets and fleece pants with only 1-2 shirts. Only item MiUSA was the washed denim. Was the green-dot shirt MiC?

5. rusticchasm

rusticchasm Senior Member

Green dot was MiC
    I feel like the dot shirts have been featured by everyone over the past 2 years

6. SouthNarc

SouthNarc Senior Member

I didn't even get a survey. Anyone have a fresh link or screen caps?

7. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Does anyone know when extra stock from the pre-orders becomes available? I missed one...

8. Sneaky Pete

Sneaky Pete Active Member

My Mechanic shirt arrived yesterday. It's slightly big, although I am not sure if a small would have fitted better. It's slightly alarming as I have just bought the Explorer and Utility on sale, both in M; hopefully they will work at that size, given that they are overshirts. What is the sizing like of the Mechanic compared to other garments? (I also have my beady eye on the Chore jacket.)

9. BDKA

BDKA Member

Hmm that’s a confusing situation. I can’t comment on the Utility shirts, but the Explorer is a looser-fit overshirt, ie similar to the recent, baggier Maritimes (not the snug older ones) in the same size, in my experience - in my usual TS Small/38 I can comfortably fit a sweater underneath. The Mechanic shirts (I have three different colors, Moss, Black & Khaki) are similar to other standard Taylor Stitch shirts I own, such as the Jacks, in that they fit me (6’, 38” chest, slim) nicely; they’re not any looser a fit than the ‘dressier’ shirts, despite the fact the photos used on the site make them look like they might be.

10. Sneaky Pete

Thanks. We will see....

11. BDKA

BDKA Member

I would take photos to show you for comparison’s sake, but I just broke my phone, so I don’t really have a camera I can easily do that with... when I replace it i’ll try to take some of that’s still at all helpful.

12. Sneaky Pete

That's kind but the order has been concluded, so I'll just have to wait and see.