Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by taylorstitch, Jun 7, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Don L

Don L Senior member

Bummed to see that the White Oak plant is closing

2. stevefok

stevefok Senior member

Yea, such a shockingly sad new to all the denim dudes around the world..:(

3. Hiamosey

Hiamosey Senior member

Really impressed with the waxed chore jacket.

For reference, I am 6'4" a 42 long and the large fits me very well. I normally order a large in TS

4. UnFacconable

UnFacconable Senior member

Received my camp pants from the workshop today. I like them but I'm a little surprised by the fit. I now have 3 pairs of different TS pants that all are supposed to fit the same (moto jeans, camp pants, chore pants) but the motos fit looser than the chores and the camp pants are tighter.

Should I expect the canvas in the camp pants to stretch like denim or should I expect them to stay as is?

Otherwise loving the quality on everything and looking to buy more! The chore pants and shirts fit me exactly the way I want so I am going to pick up a couple more chores in different colors and a couple of shirts.

5. mrboonmee

mrboonmee New Member

so it's larger than TS 42 shirt? I am 6' 0" and about 178lbs. sizing varies a lot. sounds like a 40 would work for me.

does it have an inside pocket?

thanks for the post.

6. Hiamosey

Hiamosey Senior member

I'd say it runs a tiny bit large. It's hard to say because there's some inconsistency in sizing within the brand. Personally, I wouldn't size up.

No inside pocket.

7. whiskeytown

whiskeytown Member

Did your camp pants measure under the listed numbers in their sizing guide?

8. UnFacconable

Good question. After measuring, my chores and camps (31s) both measure pretty spot on for 30s. For whatever reason the leg openings are 14 instead of 15+ but that doesn’t really bother me.

If they relax 0.5 to 1” in the seat it will be all good. I just don’t know how this fabric will react over time. Given that they measure 1-1.5” under the sizing guide, it makes me think they will stretch some.

9. whiskeytown

whiskeytown Member

What color camp pants did you order? My order of Washed Timber is still showing late November ship.

10. UnFacconable

Mine are timber too. I was surprised when the package arrived because I had a November ship range too.

@taylorstitch - any chance you can make the new ToTheNines promo multi-use for us? I did a quick order a few nights ago but after spending some more time found a few more items to order and would love to use the promo.

11. Klemins

Klemins Senior member

Yeah I think they slimmed the camp pants down, and maybe never adjusted the charts. My camel pair from last year came in noticeably slimmer than previous pairs I bought, tho they weren't duck.

Personally, I prefer the original fit since it's a nice break from basically every other brand's pants, which are overwhelmingly slim fit these days.

12. whiskeytown

whiskeytown Member

My timber camp pants are scheduled to arrive next Wednesday (thanks, fedex ground). I'll share the measurements (size 32) once I receive them.

13. taylorstitch

taylorstitch Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

All of our Mechanic Shirts, Utility Shirts and Chore pants are now 20% off. Prices are already marked down, simply click here, and add to cart. Limited time only!