Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by taylorstitch, Jun 7, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Bryanb55

Bryanb55 Well-Known Member

Disappointing fact that has been discussed here and many other places in recent months. I bought two last year but did not order any of their made in china shirts being imported this fall.

2. UnFacconable

UnFacconable Senior member

Received my first order last night. Picked up chore pant in coal, moto jean (with dyneema) and a crater shirt. I have a camp pant coming in November as well.

Digging everything I got. The crater shirt is so substantial! The jeans are supposedly based on the chore pant fit, but they are looser in the top block (including larger waist) and are significantly longer. Having the jeans a bit looser is probably for the best since they won't stretch much if at all due to the dyneema content. The length doesn't matter either since I have to take both in for hemming. One length-related issue on the chore pant is that the double knee area extends pretty far down if you aren't tall so it might not look that balanced but overall really loving the product.

Definitely digging this brand and excited to check out the store. Great to support an SF brand (both San Francisco and styleforum).

3. up1911fan

up1911fan Senior member

I'm loving my utility shirt and telegraph jacket as well! If anyone has the khaki telegraph jacket in a small they'd part with let me know!

4. SouthNarc

SouthNarc Senior member

Does anyone have the travel chino? I'm having a hard time envisioning a pair of pants I can't actually wash and can only spot clean.

5. up1911fan

up1911fan Senior member

Just pre-ordered the Glacier Shirt in the hickory striped french terry. Looks like a cool shirt.

Also ended up ordering the Sea Wahed Khaki Telegraph Jacket I've been wanting in a medium as smalls are sold out. There's only supposed to be a 1/2 inch difference in the shoulders and my seamstress assured me taking on the waist and chest shouldn't be an issue.