Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by taylorstitch, Jun 7, 2012.

Tags:
  1. calvane

calvane Member

Wait, what? You should be considered American even if you're an immigrant... unless he's alluding to the employment of illegal immigrants?

2. w1ckermann

w1ckermann Member

[post deleted]

Last edited: May 25, 2017 at 10:00 PM
  3. kwhitelaw

kwhitelaw Senior member

wow

4. oynag

oynag Senior member

Appreciate the thoughtful replies. I agree it is irrational and comes down to perception. iPhones are some of the most well-manufactured items produced on an extremely large scale and they get made in China. I don't think people in France are clamoring for made in the USA goods. We do because we live here and we're tribal.

5. tacostacostacos

tacostacostacos Member

I can live with the occasional item made in China if I could buy two 34s from TS and have them actually be the same size. Though I would prefer if they had the same degree of transparency as Everlane with their Chinese stuff, I was much more upset when my glacier shirt turned out to be smaller than the rest of my shirts. Love the brand, but I'm not comfortable buying more unless I'm in SF and can try it on first.

6. calvane

calvane Member

Does TS measure their sleeve length as sleeve to center back? The Jack size chart says sleeves are 34.5" long, and my Medium jack measures 25" in sleeve length and 17.5" in the shoulders. Sleeve to center back is about ~34" but I guess that could have shrunk .5" in the wash?

7. whiskeytown

whiskeytown Member